Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe Vs Ir - P2P PREP

Failed Again

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the fights, our calling could of been better but im 100% sure it wouldn't of affected the outcome, we could of just made it a closer war :P

Will be more fights no doubt, always fun fighting someone better in a server.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Thanks for the fights, our calling could of been better but im 100% sure it wouldn't of affected the outcome, we could of just made it a closer war :P

Will be more fights no doubt, always fun fighting someone better in a server.

Then why don't you prep us? ;p

Nice work foe.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

13[12Thu13] 13[12181:12571:123713] <04@Ultra> [01:46:48] <Shimmy> read the first paragraph of your topic

13[12Thu13] 13[12181:12571:123813] <04@Ultra> [01:46:50] <Shimmy> on pw

12Thu13] 13[12181:12571:123413] <04@Ultra> [01:45:19] <Shimmy> just earned yourself a few more months of no preps :x

words cant express how hard i am laughing right now

h3h3

13[12Thu13] 13[12181:12571:123713] <04@Ultra> [01:46:48] <Shimmy> read the first paragraph of your topic

12Thu13] 13[12181:12571:123413] <04@Ultra> [01:45:19] <Shimmy> just earned yourself a few more months of no preps :x

Obviously not hard enough.

Yes?? why would we fight a clan that just trolls and flames for no apparent reason other then declining a prep?

xncgb5.jpg

tlp are idiots at the moment, their new leadership has slightly less brain cells than foe's but only just based on this topic because the bait was really bad banter and just tarnished what seemed like a good prep.

bad form.

#TEAM-WALLI

Yes?? why would we fight a clan that just trolls and flames for no apparent reason other then declining a prep?

for no apparent reason? you must be one delusional idiot to think tlp is innocent

OT: gj boys. respect IR for preppin us, unlike some lilguys

what are we guilty of bro

rub your crystal ball and formulate a plausible rs-crime we committed!!!

gj btw

LMFAO

:facepalm:

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

No offence evo, i dont really get the whole ***** fight but end of the day we dont fight as clan to finger each others arse ends and feel all good and warm inside. We war and beat clans.

if a lad called me a fat **** i would simply kick 10 bells of **** out of him. I would stand there and tell him i would knock him out if he hadnt called me a fat **** lol...

think about the logic of the argument your clan is raising and then you understand why i think you are being retards lol.

but foe and tlp are both being mugs at the moment and the sad thing is, the members of both clans would probably get along plus love fightin each other as we are the only two clans who can truely push and test each other.

#TEAM-WALLI

No offence evo, i dont really get the whole ***** fight but end of the day we dont fight as clan to finger each others arse ends and feel all good and warm inside. We war and beat clans.

if a lad called me a fat **** i would simply kick 10 bells of **** out of him. I would stand there and tell him i would knock him out if he hadnt called me a fat **** lol...

think about the logic of the argument your clan is raising and then you understand why i think you are being retards lol.

but foe and tlp are both being mugs at the moment and the sad thing is, the members of both clans would probably get along plus love fightin each other as we are the only two clans who can truely push and test each other.

Same goes for me.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Keep the topic clean, the topic is Foe Vs IR prep.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

pnk my man, i will keep it on track but there is tension in the air and unless it is addressed in an appropriate manner you are going to have to mod several more threads.

dont worry son, il mediate it.

#TEAM-WALLI

pnk my man, i will keep it on track but there is tension in the air and unless it is addressed in an appropriate manner you are going to have to mod several more threads.

dont worry son, il mediate it.

Thank u walli, glad ur putting in some work.

And im sure i will have to mod, or just close topics and make both clans suffer at the same time. Hmmm.. :thumbsup:

Edit: and i can even feel that tension lol.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

ye i truly understand lol

i've been entirely too busy with school and work to keep up with rs atm, taking about a month off and reading how srs ppl take this game on here, including some of my own clanmates, makes me facepalm to the point where i should be seeing a dermatologist to prevent acne from popping up on my face

in all honesty we haven't hardly been f2p/p2p prepping (in comparison to our old weekly schedules) anyone, you included, due to our ranks having hectic schedules. think what you want about us being "afraid of losing," but that's the honest truth lol. we have been struggling to even set up inner-clan activities because of uncertain rank attendance and having proper ranks present to manage the events.

that's really all i have to say about the matter and i appreciate you not making a childish response, and i agree with the last bit of your post, if we can get some consistent rank schedules then i'm sure preps will come. i figured school would have settled down at the point but apparently it hasn't, because i really enjoy fighting clans, particularly ones who posses a true challenge in terms of quality :)

cheers, and once again gj on your prep victory

<3 u evo still

uni is too much fun / work and thats in england... american college with american women.... all i think is american pie... do not ruin my dreams and tell me its not like that

#TEAM-WALLI