Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CLAN WEEKEND K/D TRACKER

P0ke N Die

Ok so everyones spamming my pm like "omg its 00:00 why didnt it upd8" well the script that takes the kills/deaths of every clan at the END of a trip runs at 00:00, and there is another script which compares the starting kills/deaths of every clan and puts them into a new table that shows the Kills and KD Ratio of each clan.

So for the last few weeks, at 00:00 the script that takes final kills/deaths would run and then at the same time, the script that calculates the overall KD would run. But my **** server lagged and it didn't finish parsing all of the Kills/Deaths before the KD script ran.

So I moved it to 10 minutes after the trip finished to calculate the KD, so stop spamming me.

ALSO.

The setup I have right now isn't rly practical so... I'm moving to a new server and it will work like this. I'm going to track Kills/Deaths every 15 minutes and then you can go to the site and select a starting date/time and a ending date/time. And then you can just easily get your KD as soon as your trip finishes and use it for week-day run-ins as well.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

#TLP If you don't like loosing your items!

And chris it's looking good so far m8 keep it up

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

in b4 my clan looks bad for being sniped by a main clan while fighting IR for 3 hours

At least you called an inb4.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

I don't include deaths because that isn't really the point.

More kills = More fights = More Runescape = Winning

Also before anybody points out, I'm aware that the dates are showing incorrectly. I fixed that on monday but looks like im running a backup of my server cause my css files are gone too. I'll fix it again tomorrow, cba going through the **** custom cpanel that my host has right now with 0.0001mbps net.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg