Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Don

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm audio could be a problem in tlp but either way check out the forums and hang around in irc :P

www.tlp-rs.org

207pylu.png

Re-Accepted into TLP - 16/8/2011
Accepted as Proud member - 25/8/2011
Promoted to Experienced member - 12/9/2011

I hontesly doubt i'll be accepted into zenith/eop/tlp etc due to my audio problem

figured most of havoc hated me and i'll probably people leave if i did join

Why would havoc hate u don u had yak rides for havoc back then

:P

spr1ng.png
4094f43e4fed232e1329849.png
[ Remember The Titans. ] [ RIP 02/21/2012]
“It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
-Norman Schwarzkopf

Ex-Higher Force Old School Member - 5/16/09
Proud Ex-Havoc Council - 7/31/11

No, we don't hate Don.

We hate the fact that he was in such a bad clan!

Come back 2 Havoc, we need more aussies.

IR forgetting about their member core because they got a bunch of lvl 120's who don't even know how to tank like l8l and 1b lol!

Honestly I get this feeling you're getting tossed here to spy on another clan due to the fact that you're notorious for 1iteming and yaking all your loot on trips, even IR ranks knew of it and boasted about it.

On another note; no, Havoc doesn't hate you because you left for IR, you left in a respectful manner.

I suggest EOP.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Honestly I get this feeling you're getting tossed here to spy on another clan due to the fact that you're notorious for 1iteming and yaking all your loot on trips, even IR ranks knew of it and boasted about it.

On another note; no, Havoc doesn't hate you because you left for IR, you left in a respectful manner.

I suggest EOP.

Wtf let him join Havoc!

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

I suggest EOP.

Wtf let him join Havoc!

Never said he couldn't but alright +1 here and there

111106164814.png

hsig1.png