Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs MM Friday

Tayyab-

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

nice job eop, but u dont have much room talking about mains :pirate:

yeah you guys werent out so thats why :)

what...I sometimes wonder if you read what you type. So You dont have much room talking about mains for the reason of us not pking? You are dumb

what...I sometimes wonder if you read what you type. So You dont have much room talking about mains for the reason of us not pking? You are dumb

u guys shud come pk insted of sit in clanwars :whistling: :whistling:

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

gj today, was quite close & fun

however, unfortunately I can't go through any of your topics without pointing out some error. You said after the 2nd fight you left us to remass in edge when we had over 110 opts left :c

p.s. look at my sig

click for:

MM'S TRIPS

we had mains, and retards (vultures+friends) on us all day, we cleared it at first but unfortunately couldnt keep it up due to mains and those above retards on us all trip sniping us, it was 2-2 if you want to split them up

20111014191857.png

20111014184733.png

20111014182623.png

The KDR speaks for itself... it was close but sadly we couldn't get a clean fight, lol

P.S Hail Judaism a nice lad who takes the mains+retards off us... and scouts

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

we had mains, and retards (vultures+friends) on us all day, we cleared it at first but unfortunately couldnt keep it up due to mains and those above retards on us all trip sniping us, it was 2-2 if you want to split them up

20111014191857.png

20111014184733.png

20111014182623.png

The KDR speaks for itself... it was close but sadly we couldn't get a clean fight, lol

why would you care when you're on your main 95% of the time anyway lmfao

The above post implies that any fight we've had with MM in the last month has been "clean".

We had mains hitting us nearly the whole fight as well, it's something we've learned to deal with when it comes to fighting you.

Nice job EOP, thanks to MM for the fights, wish I could have been there haha looked pretty intense.

@Jubjub, there has been mains sniping us for ages....CP's mains used to snipe us, whatever mains that are associated with MM always snipes us, and most of all, Nippon and his team of mains called Supreme 0wnage snipe us non-******* stop haha....just something thats unavoidable unfortunately. :(

thekingu.png