Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Semi Official RvB topic :3

Derrick

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Foe leaders kb'd CP's? so cp changed teams.. MM came, FOE decided half way through a push to pull to gap and kill MM (Which MM where in FOE capes)

was a big derp event.

CP started bsing, so we kbed them. Red were pretty much cleared north of gap, so we rushed red dragon gate to kill the mm members who were sniping team blue. (they had red capes be4 they quickly switched to blue) That's when Red rerush north of gap and w/e happened, happened lol

I left within an hour, cbf with idiots ruining the event. It was fun at first (gdz), but went downhill after MM started to get involve. I knew this was going to happen, hence why I didn't want FOE to get involve in the first place.

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

From what i saw, main problem was that CP ragequit for the 2nd year in a row, and it made the teams too uneven. I only saw FOE and Z on blue's side, was pretty much 2v6, dunno what the rest of the clans on their side were doing, but i feel bad for foe/z lol.

From what i saw, main problem was that CP ragequit for the 2nd year in a row, and it made the teams too uneven. I only saw FOE and Z on blue's side, was pretty much 2v6, dunno what the rest of the clans on their side were doing, but i feel bad for foe/z lol.

Funny because we only peaked @ 40 and i think we where more aggressive then most the clans on my team

=\

111015164444.png

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Jagex's servers suck

Clan Leaders dont know how to control their members

Clans dont know how to get over kiddy rivalries for just 1 war

This is the last time PureWarfare will be hosting Red vs Blue

--------------------

111015154737.png

I gota admit the bs fests at the beggining of both red and blue were pretty entertaining :P

Black people in real life.

But yeah thanks to everyone that helped towards setting this up, hopefully something can get fixed in the pure community so we can eventually do an event like this successfully .

Black people in real life.