Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Revenge is sweet

imperial

Lets see runehead was done for a day or 2 and i havent had the time to update the ML.

BigdaddyOreo - Duval - Name changed from spam92.

111015150241.png

Think wize - [R]`Think - From Chaotic Forgot to add him to ml -

111015192651.png

Ch wildscare - [R]Project - He just came back from inactivity havent added him to ml -

111015192939.png

Cynepkopk - His app is on the forums he is new to clanning and work on making him better.

The rest are intro's working on app's now, and we sat xiiid and farmmyseed in round 1 and or round 2 for being New recruits.

So Dave before you talk **** learn your information. ******** mains.

- Please check there join date on the site mate, it clearly shows you they where member's WAAAAY before the fight vs LT. Thanks for you concern dave are you mad we got 100% activity?

OR WAIT

Let me show you my sign up topic.

signupsw.jpg

- From Duval.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I suppose I'll say congrats on the win since it was matched opts, however your pull wasn't impressive.

You brought randoms/friends to your prep and as such I don't think you can really be said to have pulled your full ML.

Fall in outside: (understand the randoms)

111015153620.png

Soldiers in battle:

revengepullfighters.png

(15:42:07) -[PT]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Think Wiser was not found in the RSHSC.

(15:42:54) -[PT]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Your B34t M8 was not found in the RSHSC.

(15:42:31) -[PT]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Bigdaddyoreo was not found in the RSHSC.

(15:41:10) -[PT]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Iliiilllllxd was not found in the RSHSC.

(15:41:37) -[PT]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Iliiilllllxd was not found in the RSHSC.

(15:40:40) -[PT]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Cynepkok was not found in the RSHSC.

(15:38:50) -[PT]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Farmmyseeds was not found in the RSHSC.

(15:39:34) -[PT]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Ch Wildscare was not found in the RSHSC.

(15:42:31) -[PT]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Bigdaddyoreo was not found in the RSHSC.

(16:06:25) -[PT]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Think Wize was not found in the RSHSC.

(16:07:44) -[PT]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: L Harmz Mike was not found in the RSHSC.

In before they are "apps"

111015155248.png

111015155244.png

111015155253.png

Cyne can be excused I guess.

In before "intros"

111015155800.png

Kinda suspicious how he intros with one post less than 2hrs before the prep.

In before they get added to ML: (These screenies were taken during the time of this fight)

111015155022.png

111015155039.png

111015155104.png

So congrats on the win, but lets try not to claim facts that aren't true.

P.S Don't spam RoT name, Sol name, C name, etc, etc unless you are legitimately part of that clan/community.

?

I think they explained it well enough already. If there was an ML lock of some sort I'm sure we would've been more weary and added them to the ML at the beginning of the week, however it was just a prep and most clans bring 5 people not on their ML to prep.

Feel free to look at our ml in the next few days as they get accepted and such.

Hostility

Lets see.

BigdaddyOreo - Duval - Name changed from spam92.

111015150241.png

Think wize - [R]`Think - From Chaotic Forgot to add him to ml -

111015192651.png

Ch wildscare - [R]Project - He just came back from inactivity havent added him to ml -

111015192939.png

Cynepkopk - His app is on the forums he is new to clanning and work on making him better.

The rest are intro's working on app's now, and we sat xiiid and farmmyseed in round 1 and or round 2 for being New recruits.

So Dave before you talk **** learn your information. ******** mains.

- From Duval.

My information is sound. None of them were on the ML, as such you did not pull the entirety of your ML if they are indeed Revenge. Furthermore, I never knew that you were in the business of allowing randoms to attend events without being on the ML/atleast intro'ing. Worse than MM.

Also, it should be noted that Duval if he is indeed BigDaddyOreo is an incompetent leader as he forgot to add himself. Revenge can cover up their disgraceful lies all they want, can make false claims of ex-Ch all they want but in the end all it comes down to is an easy attempt at a member grab - key example being Tyluh aka BAYLIFE. He has openly stated he will not make an application nor be on the ML, but it consistently allowed to attend events.

Please be sure to before you attempt to disprove a valid claim that the evidence you post supports you in entirety.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

My information is sound. None of them were on the ML, as such you did not pull the entirety of your ML. Furthermore, I never knew that you were in the business of allowing randoms to attend events without being on the ML/atleast intro'ing. Worse than MM.

Ok, so can you at least tell me who's a random?

I'm sure we've just explained who's who.

Also, where's the logic in bringing randoms to a matched fight if we know we're going to outpull them...?

Think about it for a second before you begin spewing garbage all over the topic.

As I said, they'll be added to the ML soon, we've only been open for 6 days so it needs time.

You're not even in VR anymore so why do you have VR swat in your signature? Don't be talking about "stealing name spams such as rot in" when I don't even know what you're talking about, then have a VR sig.

Hostility

signupsw.jpg

^ that should kill your buzz dave :\

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

Well I suppose I'll say congrats on the win since it was matched opts, however your pull wasn't impressive.

You brought randoms/friends to your prep and as such I don't think you can really be said to have pulled your full ML.

Fall in outside: (understand the randoms)

111015153620.png

Soldiers in battle:

revengepullfighters.png

(15:42:07) -[PT]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Think Wiser was not found in the RSHSC.

(15:42:54) -[PT]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Your B34t M8 was not found in the RSHSC.

(15:41:10) -[PT]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Iliiilllllxd was not found in the RSHSC.

(15:41:37) -[PT]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Iliiilllllxd was not found in the RSHSC.

(15:40:40) -[PT]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Cynepkok was not found in the RSHSC.

(15:38:50) -[PT]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Farmmyseeds was not found in the RSHSC.

(15:39:34) -[PT]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Ch Wildscare was not found in the RSHSC.

(16:06:25) -[PT]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Think Wize was not found in the RSHSC.

(16:07:44) -[PT]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: L Harmz Mike was not found in the RSHSC.

In before they are "apps"

111015155248.png

111015155244.png

111015155253.png

Cyne can be excused I guess.

In before "intros"

111015155800.png

Kinda suspicious how he intros with one post less than 2hrs before the prep.

In before they get added to ML: (These screenies were taken during the time of this fight)

111015155022.png

111015155039.png

111015155104.png

So congrats on the win, but lets try not to claim facts that aren't true.

P.S Don't spam RoT name, Sol name, C name, etc, etc unless you are legitimately part of that clan/community.

You were on your main sniping at RvB and we killed you at the start UMADBRO?

nice ''research'' but i didn't see names who aren't apps or duval himself.. (dave moron)

And uh.. you really try hard huh

Thanks ireland <3

Thanks everyone for the support and thanks dave for the free bumps and stuff i hope i didnt make you that mad but maybe youll learn to look into things before assuming things. I guess with rune head being down for 1-2days and only being around for 6 days and Inactive Ch members coming back to scape and having 32 sign ups and only 30 showing up is any of you concern and like kyle said, why would we pull randoms when we would just have to sit them when we knew for a fact we would out pull LT by 10+...

Watch our ml in 2-3 days when the new apps get in, then i want you to say something dave . The ml should be at 40 or so when they get into Revenge!

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

Once they are on the ML I won't say anything. By the way, pretty sure Tyluh isn't on the ML at all. But meh, Chaotic oops, Revenge will say anything to fix their name. Going bout it the wrong way Duval

@Kyle, I keep my VR SWAT sig for the same reason I keep my EH sig. Pride.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Tyluh wasnt at the fight was he Dumb a$$.

Do you see "Tyluh feeds" in the fall in? I sure dont. and dave this is a pure site not a site for mains who snipe RvB and lose there whole bank right at the start.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

Once they are on the ML I won't say anything. By the way, pretty sure Tyluh isn't on the ML at all. But meh, Chaotic oops, Revenge will say anything to fix their name. Going bout it the wrong way Duval

@Kyle, I keep my VR SWAT sig for the same reason I keep my EH sig. Pride.

1. I don't see your EH sig.

2. VR used you for such a long ass time, why would you have "pride".

Tyluh wasn't at the fight, and I don't even think he's joining. He might be at a few events.

I don't think it's going the wrong way either. We know what we're doing, you just worry about yourself, something you've never been able to do I guess.

Hostility

We asked Enormity all the time no answer

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14