Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Face Down Ass Up - EoP's Penetrating Saturday

Milky

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some1 u would 8-2 mess with

h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4

facedesk

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

the awkward moment when you brag about pulling 38 to a saturday trip

the even more awkward moment when you pull 85 to a halloween night. and you brag about it

gotta love people making fun of other people for playing runescape on a runescape fan site

always :whistling:

smartestmember.jpg

Our main target this weekend was once again The Last Pures, however after hearing they had pulled 30 people and ended after half an hour

Pulled 38 seeing as tlp has lives and ended after an hour m8 :)

Gj

Thanks for giving the real numbers, but the whole 'we don't pull high because our members have lives' thing becomes boring after a while.

Didn't post it for you so stay bored m8 :teehee:

Our main target this weekend was once again The Last Pures, however after hearing they had pulled 30 people and ended after half an hour

Pulled 38 seeing as tlp has lives and ended after an hour m8 :)

Gj

Thanks for giving the real numbers, but the whole 'we don't pull high because our members have lives' thing becomes boring after a while.

dat awkward moment that you used to pull 60s 3-4 weeks ago and after 3-4 weeks of **** talking/ getting cleared in both server makes you pull 38 :teehee:

qOY7v.png

I remember when I celebrated Halloween eve..eve..

wait what?

This too baffled me. Every clan apart from EoP pulled bad and blamed Halloween (hell, even NME pulled bad, 55 is kinda lame)

And I'm pretty sure halloween isn't until Monday.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

I remember when I celebrated Halloween eve..eve..

wait what?

This too baffled me. Every clan apart from EoP pulled bad and blamed Halloween (hell, even NME pulled bad, 55 is kinda lame)

And I'm pretty sure halloween isn't until Monday.

That's True!

qOY7v.png

Your ass is mine today

Milky to my rescue!

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

so stfu.

Just wondering why MM isn't in the clanweekend thing? did they request a removal or wut?

some mm members got caught killing each others mains for kdr after their trip

that was how they had like 400 kills a few times lmfao

after eop's very own, p0ke , thankfully made the kdr script, it backfired on eop every weekend for 5 weeks, with MM being on top EVERY weekend. Then MM was removed from the site.. with excuses like:

-" mm crashed red v blue, they deserve to be removed"

-" we cought mm killing randoms for kdr" .. that day MM had ~650 kills? and with simple maths you can calculate from eop's kills and kdr that they had ~670 DEATHS.. yeah those numbers just magically happen i guess.. accusing mm members for killing randomers without a single shred of a pic/proof.. really? who'd believe that? :confused:

-"mm ranks asked to be removed" hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. yeah because we like to be humble i guess?

Deadpool.gif

topxo.png
botbi.png

so stfu.

Just wondering why MM isn't in the clanweekend thing? did they request a removal or wut?

after eop's very own, p0ke , thankfully made the kdr script, it backfired on eop every weekend for 5 weeks, with MM being on top EVERY weekend. Then MM was removed from the site.. with excuses like:

-" we cought mm killing randoms for kdr" .. that day MM had ~650 kills? and with simple maths you can calculate from eop's kills and kdr that they had ~670 DEATHS.. yeah those numbers just magically happen i guess.. accusing mm members for killing randomers without a single shred of a pic/proof.. really? who'd believe that? :confused:

-"mm ranks asked to be removed" hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. yeah because we like to be humble i guess?

Deadpool.gif

does it matter?

we don't determine wins solely on kdr

its why we have pics./vids as well

eopsumm.png

so stfu.

Deadpool.gif

does it matter?

we don't determine wins solely on kdr

its why we have pics./vids as well

no it doesnt matter, we have our own kdr script now plus we're not getting back on p0ke's site, I do however have the right to defend my clan from false accusations don't I?

and concluding from your own statement, it means that eop is pretty much the only clan to have higher deaths than kills (aka < 1 kdr) and still claim a win/successful trip.

topxo.png
botbi.png