Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures [10/30] P2P Trip

-Toxine-

ceepee-6009818.png

13z3kex.jpghtsefr.jpg2eb8g9t.jpg

sq1d78.jpg

After a beast F2P trip we looked to take the momentum into P2P which we did. Peaked at around 30 Corrupt Pures and set out to fight anybody and everybody. Today we had multiple fights with NME Out Opted by quite alot. Eventually towards the end of our trip we finally got to do a matched opts fight. Thanks to every Corrupt Pure who made this trip.

youtubeo.png

2h2mgs4.jpg

Corrupt Pures Vs. Enemy

We wanted to start the trip off with a blast so we aimed to look for clans who had close to our opts. We heard that NME were around the Gap area in which we proceeded to rush form the south. By the time we were close to Piper, NME rushed us and the fight began. We kept it strong for a while until WAR crashed from the north.Not wanting to deal with picking out the NME members from the WAR members we left.

2h2mgs4.jpg

Corrupt Pures Vs. Enemy

We pmed NME for a clean pkri in which they accepted. They defended north of N.E steps in the vents area while we set up west of them. The fight began and a immediate stand still came to play. Barrages back and forth would determine whos line would break firth.

Our spread was perfect to avoid clusters and help us pick out NME's clumps which was vital due to the opt disadvantage. What looked to be a even fight soon turned into TLP crashing from the east. We dipped west and logged with the loot.

2h2mgs4.jpg

Corrupt Pures Vs. Enemy

We once again set up for another PKRI with NME at the same location. Just like the fight before we rushed them and both clans held it extremely tight. We took advantage of their big clusters will focusing on the north side in which we tried to flank. When it came down to the nitty gritty, Havoc crashed from the east.

2h2mgs4.jpg

Corrupt Pures Vs. Enemy

Towards the end of our trip we dropped barely any opts from the start so we wanted to end the day off with a non crashed PKRI. Just like the first 2, we set up once again west of NME and rushed in. Immediately both the north and the south sides flanked which resulted in a semi circle around NME's remaining members.

We sniped off the ones inside of us and proceeded to run back between corp and mossies to see if anybody was left.

After clearing up all of the NME members there were only mains left so we stood around to see if NME would return. We saw Havoc logging in at the steps so we ran west while they chased us and logged with the loot.

2h2mgs4.jpg

~ Pictures ~

111030175628.png

pic1kb.jpg

pic2qu.jpg

pic3uv.jpg

pic4ee.jpg

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

How could u say we crashed? You crashed WAR vs NME.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

gj cp ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I must say, impressed by the flamefree topic. Sadly I wasn't participating because I'm poor irl, but seems like you guys had fun. Hope to see ya on saturday.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011