Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I hope I cost virgin media money with this post

P0ke N Die

If you are on Sky or BT and considering switching to virgin media, ******* don't.

I've had problems for 5-6 months now and FIVE DIFFERENT TIMES i have been told that they are going to fix the problem within 30 days. Today was the fifth date I had been given and 30 seconds ago I got off the phone and was told

"Yeah the problem has been moved back to the 2nd of December because we are still investigating it"

Which is what I've been told for the last 5-6 months. I've been paying for a 30MB connection and getting a 0.02MB connection for 5-6 months now and there's **** all I can do about it because there is no way I'm getting talktalk.

If you are thinking of switching to virgin media, don't. They've been robbing money off me for almost half a year now and are just making up ******** to keep me paying for it.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg