Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith vs Eruption of Pures | F2p Prep

blue

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "confusion" was because we'd agreed to team capes only and you showed up in cloaks and refused to stick to the rules.

As for the third round, funny that you failed to mention that your fall in leader and 10 or so other people were in full addy while all of us were in robes except maybe 1 spastic kid in mith, and that many of you had corrupts and dung.

Our fault for running into a loading screen and 4 kids getting dropped instantly, but considering we fought 31v30 when you were all in addy with corrupts/dung against us in robes with rune scims, the result isn't suprising.

Gj on the win, hopefully we can have a rm soon where you stick to the rules, but maybe not because the last 4 times you did that we smacked you 3-0.

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

The "confusion" was because we'd agreed to team capes only and you showed up in cloaks and refused to stick to the rules.

As for the third round, funny that you failed to mention that your fall in leader and 10 or so other people were in full addy while all of us were in robes except maybe 1 spastic kid in mith, and that many of you had corrupts and dung.

Our fault for running into a loading screen and 4 kids getting dropped instantly, but considering we fought 31v30 when you were all in addy with corrupts/dung against us in robes with rune scims, the result isn't suprising.

Gj on the win, hopefully we can have a rm soon where you stick to the rules, but maybe not because the last 4 times you did that we smacked you 3-0.

Thats the thing though we didn't agree to team capes

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Lol at all the TLP members trying to make themselves feel good off Zenith's win. Gj to Zenith on winning the prep, im sure next time we'll know what to expect and hopefully we can put up a better fight. Good luck to you guys in future endeavours, if ya know what I mean. ;)

Hypocrisy at it's finest. I swear you do the exact same thing when other clans beat TLP.

es3qhp.gif

Nah idiot we had 1 kid in addy and that was the fall in leader knowing that your clan didn't have the mental capacity to sit knowing you lost the only legit round and were losing the other legit round before the update, you on the other hands had g2hs in 2/4 of the rounds and had more opts in 2/4 of the rounds and ended up losing the prep 3-1, just shut up and get over yourself

I'm not coming here to bait because i'm sure eop is already humilated enough at their complete **** performance...... Because eop already knows they are the worst ******* clan out there and cant even beat Zenith no way in the world they could ever beat TLP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Once again no bait intended.

owait

You aren't even Eop so why do you care? Good job Z

Closed.

Z/TLP/EOP Obviously cannot handle this topic judging by all the flame/baits.

I'm personally not going to waste my time going through this topic hiding about 80% of the posts just to see more flames/baits be posted.

Call me Bais, I honestly don't give a ****.

Grow up.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI