Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Junior Clans?

Yawnz

I remember Elite Purez was one for Destined Pures. That's the only one I can really remember, but I know there were a few more.

As IVP and `Pure have explained, they are to move the lower requirement members up into your clan by encouraging them to train, I guess. They weren't technically in your clan.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

It had all that, and they pulled like ~15 to trips. AND they teamed with Fi on every trip they went on while they were open. AND Fi called them their junior clan.

Fi's example of a junior clan from last year is a horrible example but i can understand where ur getting htis from because ur fairly new

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

EoP could make a junior clan and help it to #2 f2p, would probably be better than most other clans around today.

ah you finally see that you cant get past mm lol after months of brainwashing it still hasnt payed off

i remember when your first pure event was crashing foe vs mm on ur main in clan wars, you've still got alot to learn!

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

EoP could make a junior clan and help it to #2 f2p, would probably be better than most other clans around today.

So they would be better than EOP too...?

da dun ting!

*cymbal crash*

(i honestly don't know who's #1,2,3 etc right now. you just set me up so i had to)

yoyogr.png

Arp-1.png

Thanks for the explanation guys!! :3 All in All it seemed like a pretty interesting system, hope it can come back if like someone said "bots stay away".

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

So if i'm gettin this right

Interitus (or w/e) was a junior clan for fatality?

Interitus opened up before it started its (I think alliance is a much better word) and it ended it before it closed. It was pretty much Interitus going to Fi trips and some Fi members going to Interitus minis.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Thanks for the explanation guys!! :3 All in All it seemed like a pretty interesting system, hope it can come back if like someone said "bots stay away".

The botting would have to stop so people could and would stay low level rather then jumping to Foe, MM, EoP, TLP and etc reqs. If higher levels clans would take the time do this with a clan it would help them, I mean today in IR we had new recruits who didn't really know what they are doing and this could have helped them before moving into IR. It would just take a high level clan to reach their hand and let someone with experience to make a low level clan and be proud to have their name with that low level clan. I was thinking tonight it would just take that high level clan to put a video of this low level clan pking on there yt to let people know about it and the low level would start getting members in the clan. It would take some work and communication from the leaders to make this work. If a clan didn't know how to truly do this I know someone would help them out along the way till they get the hang of it. I would love for this to work, but the higher levels would have to my the choice about it.

If a higher level clan would post on this telling someone they are willing to do this then maybe someone who is willing or has low level clan right now could talk to them and let this slowly move into the clan not just over night.

xdf1vq.png

• 6 months later...

Junior clans were ment to recruit low level pures, make them ready for the real clan, learn them the rules and let them train. They would fit in faster into the real clan because they knew how the clan worked cuz of the junior clan.

But it wouldn't be rly possible anymore now since the pure clan world is not as big anymore. At that time junior clans were as big as some top 5 clans now.

If you got further questions, just ask.

linux.png
tumblr_mh30drMH0s1riv1cko1_400.gif