Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

E's bh trip | 18-7-09

and the leader of TP was Jib (Who has booted been involved in you being booted from E a few times). Can't really speak for the other two clans seeing as I didn't know you then.

Notice the bolded text, are you forgetting how to speak English now? God damn Viets.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sure about me being hated by 90% of Cp? Idc if I was, 90% of Cp were retarded lol. In Eop, only 1 rank didn't like me and that was Mike. Once again little Illegal Viet Prostitute, you have failed.

Guess I havn't failed because you've just changed

Eop didnt have any problems with who I was, neither did Cp,

Into

90% of Cp were retarded lol. In Eop, only 1 rank didn't like me and that was Mike.

And yeah, 90% of CP hated you. You caused alot of problems in all the clans you've ever been in lol which is why the majority of people hate you, the only ones who don't are the ones you suck up to but they still find you weird and a bit of a tag along

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Guess I havn't failed because you've just changed

Into

And yeah, 90% of CP hated you. You caused alot of problems in all the clans you've ever been in lol which is why the majority of people hate you, the only ones who don't are the ones you suck up to but they still find you weird and a bit of a tag along

What was the into about? Yea I obviously am a suck up thats why I've never tolerated ********? Tag along? Care to show some proof of these claims? Oh I know I cause problems, but its only because I despise retards and tend to display my hatred quite a bit.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Notice the bolded text, are you forgetting how to speak English now? God damn Viets.

Nah it's a typo, like you have displayed (On this thread only)

here

I get the impression E don't deserve that rank since they are to ***** to fight clans above them yet Eop, Dv, TLP all fight you and higher clan consistently.

and here

How often? and when was your most recent one? if I recall correctly its not there. You guys run and hide when you here Foe, MM and Failtality are after you.

Try not to be so hypocritcal, it kind of symbolises the way your arguement is going when you have to single out a typo and can't reply to anything sensibly.

What was the into about? Yea I obviously am a suck up thats why I've never tolerated ********? Tag along? Care to show some proof of these claims? Oh I know I cause problems, but its only because I despise retards and tend to display my hatred quite a bit.

Back to the other point, how can you be "the best member Epidemic have" if you know you cause problems. What has being a suck up got to do with tolerating ********.. You've been a suck up since I first met you in like 2007, I don't need to show you proof of it because quite frankly its not worth my time when anyone who knows you will understand what I'm talking about.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

The contents of this post have been erased.

- Jay

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Which is why 90% of E are terrible at it right.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

-Contents erased.

You posting two sentences in reply, going back to something you've already said in the topic, and then changing any form of arguement you had originally into a totally different one is more typical of "giving up" as opposed to not being bothered to prove something everyone already knows.

What you actually said was

Reaccepting an indian who logs from wars, skips official trips and in general flames? I'm not surprised I was hated in E, I was the best you had

Again, you were neither one of the best warrers E had, nor a good community member, which means you were actually one of our worst warrers. Anyone could tell you your a crap tank.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

lol coming from Ivp? I'm a terrible tank and warrer? That right there is a retarded statement and the point at which I feel you are no longer at my intelligence level and therefore not worth arguing with further.

Dave - 1

Ivp - 0

...?

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Obviously, the users taking place in the conversation on this topic have forgotten the original post. Please reconcile your personal vendettas elsewhere, this isn't the place for it.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

Gj Dave.

Rolled 2 E kids and made me laugh irl.

Hopefully this repeats some day so I can laugh way more on how you own your ex-leaders.

geo.png
The Golden Gods
Interitus
Mayhem Makers
^Will always be in my heart.

Pures, missing since late '08.

Gj Dave.

Rolled 2 E kids and made me laugh irl.

Hopefully this repeats some day so I can laugh way more on how you own your ex-leaders.

Hey look it's a mini dave

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

I might lol.. I just loive to use pizza's. I haven't died in ages with full pizza's since it's easy to tank.

Swordfish is usefull too for bigger heals. So yes, think it :P

geo.png
The Golden Gods
Interitus
Mayhem Makers
^Will always be in my heart.

Pures, missing since late '08.

Perhaps you should warn the Epidemic kids first? I did stop =(

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures