Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why

Itz Nilton

If i beat MM its going to be posted on PW

:)

:ninja:

and if we beat you. oh wait. :down:

Instead of trying to be bitches you should of just played a part in a fun event.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

If i beat MM its going to be posted on PW

:)

:ninja:

and if we beat you. oh wait. :down:

Instead of trying to be bitches you should of just played a part in a fun event.

Which is why we weren't the only clan to pull out of it. It was a lame event lol. Just a huge lagfest.

Why wouldnt ppl

the point in clan warfare section is to post your wins after a prep / posting your weekend trip topics and if other clans have beat mm why shouldn't they post it? :P

#Zenith
Pw Topic | Forums | Youtube | Memberlist
zenithpeak.png
What Are You Waiting For?
Come Climb the mountain with us @ http://Zenith-Rs.com
EQUSi.png

Why wouldnt ppl

the point in clan warfare section is to post your wins after a prep / posting your weekend trip topics and if other clans have beat mm why shouldn't they post it? :P

and when mm wins. :mellow:

Post on rsc

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

See this is the best part!!

The MM ranks didnt think the banish really would affect them.. o but it does. Every topic is always MM losing, from the guests views on pw, looks like MM's doing pretty bad, no win topics in a long time, not even a damn mini.

To bad MM... To bad...

Maybe if your ranks really thought about what pw offers each and every clan they would have figured out that the benifits are great for advertising, recruiting and getting a nice counter topic to big fights that you may have had.

Well there is always pure community to post on.

I hope this helped you with your question :)

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

MM should of thought about this before crashing RVB. You knew what would happen if you did. You are getting just what you deserve. MM doesn't exist unelss they lose as far as PW is concerned.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

The MM ranks didnt think the banish really would affect them.. o but it does. Every topic is always MM losing, from the guests views on pw, looks like MM's doing pretty bad, no win topics in a long time, not even a damn mini.

To bad MM... To bad...

Maybe if your ranks really thought about what pw offers each and every clan they would have figured out that the benifits are great for advertising, recruiting and getting a nice counter topic to big fights that you may have had.

A nice representative of PW to show how immature this community is. Adding insult to injury, tsk tsk. I applaud MM for what they did, idiots like this community trying to limit a clan to what they can and can't do on a traditional trip is killing the pure clanning world

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

To bad MM... To bad...

A nice representative of PW to show how immature this community is. Adding insult to injury, tsk tsk. I applaud MM for what they did, idiots like this community trying to limit a clan to what they can and can't do on a traditional trip is killing the pure clanning world

The idea of Red vs blue was to create a fun event for the community as a whole, the rules were very simple, very easy to follow. The #1 rule was, dont crash. Immature acts of this community is to crash a fun event for all pures.

If MM really thought about it, and thought about what banished actually means to their clan, they would have figured that having only losing topics on pw wouldnt look to good for them. Whats immature is for MM to post topics almost weekly of spam/flame towards any and all clans trying to get a pw topic, having MM members post clan warfare topics in every section of Pw forums. Changing the topic names to other clans so that it wouldnt be found. That is immature, that is wats ruining the pure community.

A mod doesnt decide the pure communitys fate, all i decide is if a post is a flame or not, and issue warns.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Here I'm going to put it in a really universal, logical, eloquent, easy-to-grasp sense:

If you don't respect the community, what in the name of God is going to make you think we will (as a community) respect you back?

The same aspect applies to literally all proportions of life - With the exception of dealing with your ninny-ass Boss or Professor (you will receive no respect from them) it's simple human nature. Sure it might be a form of trolling or "our version of having fun" but Mayhem Makers did what they did, and as a result various other pure clans have a tad bit of an advantage over them when posting topics from their POV.

It's not really a consequence - it's just a bit of light "enforcing" we like to uphold around here.

I'm not going to sit here and say "L0LOLL0L PURE WARFARE DA BEZTEST HASDFHAHA NERDS CANT POST WE TU GUD L0LAOL." There are A LOT of other fan sites out there to post on.

Www.pure-community.net is always open for those who disagree with how the forums are ran.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?