Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[I]ntense [R]edemption's Saturday F2P Trip

Austin-Pulled

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure EoP will make sure you have a glorious time today as well, lad.

plz allow me to quote myself

why intense redemption tries to tag in with eop and talk big to z

Why did you team with main clans to protect yourselves from IR?

Why do you tag along with MM to protect yourselves from EoP?

Those are the real questions.

Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com

lmfao 25 pull, with 15 kills and 25 deaths you're pathetic

Teaming with main clans, venom, and MM, your leadership and clan are pathetic. Our cc isn't updated completely, after the hacking, we obviously got more than 15 kills you idiot. I got at least 6 kills and I know others that did the same. Keep teaming, keep dreaming, and keep apologizing. See you soon little guy, maybe in a week or so we can go back to raping you every weekend. Have fun (teaming) for now. :thumbsup:

You still have the nerve to talk so much **** when your clan is in the biggest slump the pure community has ever seen, you pull 16 to preps and we pull 16 to minis just close already **** clan.

now what im going to do here is send us all back in time to a place not so far away when IR decided not to finish closing zenith because we wouldnt have any other clans to hit every weekend. i shall now post a topic of zenith pulling under 20 and losing embarrassingly. the only difference is that you were slumping because we made you, and were slumping because 3 clans opened out of us and half our leaders left.

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19908

Teaming with main clans, venom, and MM, your leadership and clan are pathetic. Our cc isn't updated completely, after the hacking, we obviously got more than 15 kills you idiot. I got at least 6 kills and I know others that did the same. Keep teaming, keep dreaming, and keep apologizing. See you soon little guy, maybe in a week or so we can go back to raping you every weekend. Have fun (teaming) for now. :thumbsup:

You still have the nerve to talk so much **** when your clan is in the biggest slump the pure community has ever seen, you pull 16 to preps and we pull 16 to minis just close already **** clan.

now what im going to do here is send us all back in time to a place not so far away when IR decided not to finish closing zenith because we wouldnt have any other clans to hit every weekend. i shall now post a topic of zenith pulling under 20 and losing embarrassingly. the only difference is that you were slumping because we made you, and were slumping because 3 clans opened out of us and half our leaders left.

LOL Z

I was in that fight, that was the most disgusting attempt of a prep I've ever been too.

Hypocrites.

Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com

LOL Z

I was in that fight, that was the most disgusting attempt of a prep I've ever been too.

Hypocrites.

Austin I beg you Please look up the definition of hypocrites. Your Attempt at using words that you obviously don't understand what they mean hurts me. This is one of the situation people talk about when they say "someone stepped out of their comfort zone." The difference between Us and you is we wont give you a chance to recover, its operation close ir not slump them and let them recover.

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

LOL Z

Hypocrites.

Austin I beg you Please look up the definition of hypocrites. Your Attempt at using words that you obviously don't understand what they mean hurts me. This is one of the situation people talk about when they say "someone stepped out of their comfort zone." The difference between Us and you is we wont give you a chance to recover, its operation close ir not slump them and let them recover.

hyp·o·crite

   [hip-uh-krit] Show IPA

noun

a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

nope, you still fit both descriptions

LOL Z

Hypocrites.

hyp·o·crite

   [hip-uh-krit] Show IPA

noun

a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Good Job Grubby But sorry you don't get Extra credit for doing someone else's work now do you? :D Chin Up Mate the next one will be on you. Were Not pretending anything mate we are who we are, its blood, sweat and tears-true work mate, now get off pw and go to ge/edge bridge and recruit you'll need the opts today.

P.S. Copy pasting doesn't show your understanding of the word.

LOL Z

Hypocrites.

hyp·o·crite

   [hip-uh-krit] Show IPA

noun

Good Job Grubby But sorry you don't get Extra credit for doing someone else's work now do you? :D Chin Up Mate the next one will be on you. Were Not claiming anything mate, now get off pw and go to ge/edge bridge and recruit you'll need the opts today.

P.S. Copy pasting doesn't show your understanding of the word.

aiden-->Just because I like IR.

Good job on your trip today, you lovely little doodleberry peanuts.

Just read the bottom of your topic. You have the sheer confidence to say something like that as you peak 25 and crash LPCs? Don't play with Zenith, people get hurt.

that appears to be somewhat of a claim m9

P.S. that might be true but reading it once or twice has given me a pretty good understanding

I don't know why Zenith is still trying to flame man.. we could've closed them about 6 times right after the full out if we wanted too, but nope we let them live. I can't wait till' we bounce back, Zenith will close. And that's a promise.

hvw7ba.jpg
1spju.png

mackin' hoes since '94

once agian aiden ****** me over. but back to my point that copy pasting doesn't mean you understand the word, you had to read it a couple of times. proves my point.

I don't know why Zenith is still trying to flame man.. we could've closed them about 6 times right after the full out if we wanted too, but nope we let them live. I can't wait till' we bounce back, Zenith will close. And that's a promise.

Could've, would've, should've, all i'm hearing is that it didn't happen, that's the difference between us. We're not so nice. And Apology for the double post. And Wasn't Being sarcastic.

Could of would of should of, before you go on and keep trying to talk ****, you should close us first.

2ewgrxw.gif

Could've, would've, should've, all i'm hearing is that it didn't happen, that's the difference between us. We're not so nice. And Apology for the double post. And Wasn't Being sarcastic.

Great minds think alike lol Breed.

2ewgrxw.gif

Just for the record mates, i didn't hack your cc nor ml, your half assed ranks are just too lazy to update it and feed you some ******** propaganda to make you feel better. I see you idiots haven't changed a bit since my departure and yes, clans leaving you did slump you a bit but you know what the problem is? it's your dumb leadership with their big ego's and smart ass attitudes thinking they can talk **** to everyone and get away with it. Learn when to be cocky and when to be smart the fact that your still talking **** to zenith is pretty funny considering it's gonna come back and bite you in the ass in a week or so.

Oh and if the **** talking continues to me or any of my friends by any IR ranks then Inu knows what's gonna happen.

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

no sir, it was i who was being sarcastic when i said that i had to read the definition a few times to understand it, thanks though for proving my point

yes, clans leaving you did slump you a bit but you know what the problem is? it's your dumb leadership with their big ego's and smart ass attitudes thinking they can talk **** to everyone and get away with it. Learn when to be cocky and when to be smart the fact that your still talking **** to zenith is pretty funny considering it's gonna come back and bite you in the ass in a week or so.

Oh and if the **** talking continues to me or any of my friends by any IR ranks then Inu knows what's gonna happen.

gosh your right, damn my well earned pride!

Love you slow. <333

IR is having Internal Issues I wonder what Willy is going to do- Keep talkin **** Ir. I Dare you.

And Dont Mistake My Optimism For Ignorance, I was under the impression of us not being cynical.

Look it up.

Spoiler:
Be Back On Pw later, I have a life :/

You should Double check my post recently updated. auto quote wtf.

SO MUCH ZENITH ON THIS TOPIC wowerz.

GJ IR.

Take me back, to how it used to be, I'll never close my eyes again. How could I ever forget a place like this, somewhere where i can call my own.
se7ensignature.png
Recent Tags
X|X|X|X
#Havoc
ambrawr

Remember don't talk **** to someone who doubles your pull

well if thats your opinion i suggest apologizing to eop pretty quickly!

+2 for grubby j

Apologies are for the weak, we on the other hand couldn't care. We go out to have fun, not take a prep seriously :whistling:

not apologizing is for people who have to much pride to realize how wrong they are. this is a pretty common thing for people who have actually done things that would give them pride, but im confused by your pride because at this point you have nothing to be proud of.

and if you dont take preps seriously why u be flamin ours so much? :whistling: