Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[I]ntense [R]edemption's Saturday F2P Trip

Austin-Pulled

bannerny.gif

Forums | Memberlist | IRC Channel: #irclan

ircrest.png

111105164924.png

After some recent unfortunate happenings, we expected to go out with a lower pull today but have fun no matter what. We peaked at 25 people ready to just enjoy our trip and we did just that.

videosej.png
Video thanks to Turtle|Catchanova

tubep.png

fightss.png

Intense Redemption vs Enormity + The Hatred

We started our trip off when we got word that Enormity was south of new gate getting ready to fight The Hatred. We rushed Enormity from the west and they immediently started running south. As we finished killing the stragglers that didn't run with the group, they rushed north and the fight started again. We quickly gained control and cleared them up. The few Enormity members that were left ran into maze or ran directly south away from us. As we finished up looting our kills, The Hatred rushed us from the south and just like the last fight we gained complete control instantly and they ended up running away as well. We chased some of them into maze and then Venith showed up :confused: but they were too late as we had already logged out with our loots. Thanks for the fights Enormity and The Hatred. Nice try Venith ;).

111105203244.png
111105163228.png
111105163231.png
111105163417.png
111105163503.png
111105133141.png

irdivider.png

Intense Redemption vs Revenge

After we banked our loots from Enormity and The Hatred we planned a run in with our friends Revenge and defended at spider village. Revenge rushed us and despite being outnumbered by quite a few we started to control the fight but within minutes Fatality decided to crash so we ran north-west towards the BH stairs. Thanks for the fight Revenge.

111105172735.png

irdivider.png

Intense Redemption vs Enormity vs The Hatred

Enormity was fighting The Hatred in the maze so we couldn't resist to go hit it. As we rushed in there was only Enortmity left and right as we were about to attack them most of them logged out and we only killed a few stragglers. We hopped worlds twice and eventually chased them down single strip getting a few loots a long the way :P.

111105170131.png

irdivider.png

To finish off our trip we heard Enormity was walking up towards the piper. We quickly canoe'd up to moss giants and ran east to corp to hit them. Enormity started running north-east into the gap so we followed them all the way to single strip killing them one by one :teehee:.

111105174749.png

irdivider.png

intense.png

Today Venith came out of their shells, normally hiding in single, to attempt to have a good trip after weeks of dissapointment. When all the dust was cleared they teamed with 2 clans and a request of apology to EoP to whom they crashed with MM several times. Underscorign the SY scandal this clan is utterly pathetic. We'll be laughing at your apology soon :thumbsup:.

igohard.png
Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Enormity was fighting Tribulation in the maze so we couldn't resist to go hit it.

????????????????????????????????

did you see our f2p trip topic.

Fixed it.

That was the clan I was told Enormity was fighting.

newsigskullguns.png

How do you have the audacity to call out Zenith at the end of your topic while you barely peaked at 25 lol?

It's fine we aren't offended, they are just jealous :thumbsup:

Gj on your trip today IR

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Enormity was fighting Tribulation in the maze so we couldn't resist to go hit it. As we rushed in there was only Enortmity left and right as we were about to attack them most of them logged out and we only killed a few stragglers.

Yeah TR got cleared bad style man.

you seemed to do a lot for 15 kills, gj I guess

How would you know, you were on your main sniping us.

Go make love with the drop outs of #pixels or soemthing.

I would know because TR didn't go out, hence me fooling around.

And I will, come here William

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

alot of txt for a clan that kills only 8 people

ill be laughing at your closing topic

Didn't you team with Venom and MM?

l0l

Didn't pull enough to protect yourselves from EoP so you result in teaming with 2 clans.

newsigskullguns.png

I dont know why you ir kids are so cocky when you pull in the 10's to preps and low 20's to trips and half of what i see are ge recruits i mean cmon... look in the pictures one kid is like " where is piper" as if he's never laid foot in the wild before

thats andre

and idk why u are so cocky when u keep coming to snipe us but keep getting raped by us lmfao give up already

thx for the rune btw

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg