Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[I]ntense [R]edemption's Saturday F2P Trip

Austin-Pulled

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know why you ir kids are so cocky when you pull in the 10's to preps and low 20's to trips and half of what i see are ge recruits i mean cmon... look in the pictures one kid is like " where is piper" as if he's never laid foot in the wild before

thats andre

and idk why u are so cocky when u keep coming to snipe us but keep getting raped by us lmfao give up already

thx for the rune btw

Any kill pics to back up that poop you seem to be talking alot, let's go by facts here; tribulation killed more people than you did on your trip and they didn't even go out.

Last week you killed 6 people on your f2p trip and 2 people on your p2p trip.

My work here is done mate ;P

Probabaly because you went to a p2p world and killed masser clans and mains :confused:.

Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com

Yeah no one cares about your little theories "probably" this and "probably" that, you and me both know ( your members too ;p) that you get slapped around all weekend buddy d:

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

I dont know why you ir kids are so cocky when you pull in the 10's to preps and low 20's to trips and half of what i see are ge recruits i mean cmon... look in the pictures one kid is like " where is piper" as if he's never laid foot in the wild before

thats andre

and idk why u are so cocky when u keep coming to snipe us but keep getting raped by us lmfao give up already

thx for the rune btw

Any kill pics to back up that poop you seem to be talking alot, let's go by facts here; tribulation killed more people than you did on your trip and they didn't even go out.

Probabaly because you went to a p2p world and killed masser clans and mains :confused:.

Or probably because I invited a few to come snipe IR, they appear to have done work too.

@zaya, didn't die once today :P don't think anyone of P did :)

you continue to come on forums claiming we didn't do work, but the fact is you had 15 kills all trip, and the main response I got from my leak was either "lobby" or "edge".

Thanks for the free f2p returns and I guess P will be seeing you tomorrow.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

i love how people are even bothering pointing out the low pull, every single clan would slump if they had 3 clans open out of them and had half their ranks go main and snipe every trip. were no worse off than zenith was the 53975927620 times we almost closed them. the only difference is that we wont go team with a main clan when we cant win.

gj ir

thats andre

thx for the rune btw

Or probably because I invited a few to come snipe IR, they appear to have done work too.

you continue to come on forums claiming we didn't do work, but the fact is you had 15 kills all trip, and the main response I got from my leak was either "lobby" or "edge".

pretty sure u and ur buds died several times l0l k0

thx for the 8m l0l k0

and the other 60m k0

k im off to watch a movie now love ya zaya buddy xoxox

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

thats andre

thx for the rune btw

thx for the 8m l0l k0

and the other 60m k0

i made like 100m off of #pixels the last 2 weekends

xoxoxox

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

thats andre

thx for the rune btw

thx for the 8m l0l k0

and the other 60m k0

xoxoxox

haven't died once the past two weekends

question mark

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

thats andre

thx for the rune btw

thx for the 8m l0l k0

and the other 60m k0

xoxoxox

question mark

pretty sure you have lmfao ty 4 l00t xoxoxoxox

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

thats andre

thx for the rune btw

thx for the 8m l0l k0

and the other 60m k0

xoxoxox

question mark

Last time I checked it's not too hard to not die at king black dragon.

newsigskullguns.png

Goodjob considering the pull. It's so annoying seein these ex IR ranks embarrassing themselves on this thread, don't understand how these idiots got ranked.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

eh IR isnt slumping.... IR lost tr that's it.

Gj on ur trip , pull isnt that bad some clans pulls 15s

Much more then that happened :P.

Appreciate the positive feedback everyone.

newsigskullguns.png

eh IR isnt slumping.... IR lost tr that's it.

Gj on ur trip , pull isnt that bad some clans pulls 15s

Much more then that happened :P.

Appreciate the positive feedback everyone.

what a shame... hope you get past this ****.

Btw thanks for the PKRI today.

-Bravey