Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Excel Friday Night Pking

Ragee

excelbanner.jpg

After a 1-2 prep with CP and losing a first to 100 by 10. we decided to go to wilderness like we always do and find some people to snipe with over 8 people scouting different worlds NME hit us with there 20 man pull unexpected as we were walking up to bh, We asked them for a planned run in after that and they accepted. We regrouped and we got the rest of our guys amped up for a real fight with nme we left edgeville with all excel this time ready to feed off the wolf pack.NME said to defend the greaters and we waited,when we realised NME was trolling we ended our trip proudly to go double dung knowing we would have defeated NME.

<[xL]hon0r> Run in please
<[NME]Ben> sure
<[NME]Ben> go defend
<[xL]hon0r> where you want to fight at?
<[NME]Ben> um
<[NME]Ben> gdz?
<[xL]hon0r> alright
<[NME]Ben> im rushing
<[NME]Ben> in like 15 seconds
<[xL]hon0r> were ready
<[xL]hon0r> some 126 said trolld by nme?
<[xL]hon0r> [NME]Ben
<[xL]hon0r> are u coming
<[NME]Ben> no
<[NME]Ben> blame [xl]elum
^^^ Shaking my head.
111111205705.png
111111191004.png
111111191149.png
111111191204.png
111111194836.png
111111204402.png
111111204755.png
34xgw0z.jpg

E L U M came and started flaming so we thought we'd take the ****, no harm done I hope. + we're not scared of you, don't worry. We hit you in a nice level of wilderness & you legged it south doubling our opts.

E L U M came and started flaming so we thought we'd take the ****, no harm done I hope. + we're not scared of you, don't worry. We hit you in a nice level of wilderness & you legged it south doubling our opts.

Thats the lamest excuse I've ever heard lol, you saw how many people we had for the organized fight and you backed down. Lets say you use that excuse though, asking if you hit us cause of what we did to you last Saturday is hardly "flaming" lol. Its cute though, you troll us all the time but then you cry when someone trolls you.

siguoi.png