Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Revenge's 11/12/11

2chainz

r70hE.png

Revenge headed out with around 28 ready to rep that yellow ****. We encountered WAR, NME, xL, IR, Z, EOP, and CP today.

QZyOF.png

6_okoej7.png vs wartag1.png and 10_4_4enemy.png

Well, we found that WAR and NME were fighting (WAR were south very spread, had like 10-15?) and we were bored so we decided we'd meet hit our friends WAR. We cleared WAR in a matter of seconds and then pushed into NME, but we didn't think WAR were cleared yet (I think they logged or ran and we didn't realise it), then we continued to fight NME and died or ran south, haha.

QZyOF.png

6_okoej7.png vs 17_excelbanner.jpg

We fought xL, knowing we were probably outopted by a few. We were beating them down with scims at the start, then finished off with a little bow pull to separate them. We won with minimal losses (5ish?), thanks for the fight xL.

QZyOF.png

6_okoej7.png vs ircrest.png

We fought IR in GDZ with similar opts, and they began calling multiple movements as we just chased them around greaters with bows or scims. It was a very well fought fight by IR but I believe we were winning as we had only lost 5 and IR only had about 10 high levels remaining. NME had crashed, no hard feelings obviously since it was Revenge. (cwatididtherr0f)

QZyOF.png

6_okoej7.png vs 23_CQug4.png and eopizzlemod.png

We were going to fight CP, but saw Zenith and decided to just fight them. It was even but in just 15 seconds EOP hit from the south. Zenith logged instantly and we stayed and fought EOP after running to gdz. I believe we did well outopted but there's not much you can do with them outopting so much.

QZyOF.png

6_okoej7.png vs 6_4_69_logo.png

At this point in the trip we were bored and all of our competition had ended about a half hour before (WAR/IR), we decided we'd try to fight CP again. Sorry for the 15 minute interference beforehand (the EOP and Z skirmish). We hit CP east of spider hill and dragged north to gate, we lost it after about 2 minutes when we had realized they had more. It appeared CP had about 10 more then they told us, but it's all good in the hood, we took it like men.

Hopefully we can finally get a 1v1 next saturday, WAR. It'd be fun.

QZyOF.png

M E D I A D U M P DOE

More vids coming.

111112164050.png
111112164451.png
111112170351.png
CYA TYLER^
111112172716.png
111112224435.png
111112234141.png
111112224122.png
111113093924.png
111113084436.png
111113083753.png
NO FURL NO HUGE PIC DUMP.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

looked like fun :) gj revenge, thanks for stepping up vs cp, look forward to more fights <3

[teaser=http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1140" target="_blank">

cpsig.png
RSN : Old Plums

Clan : Corrupt Pures

</a>

Click Anywhere Above Here For My PW Page, Or Below For CP Site !

If You Need Help Or Have Any Questions With Corrupt Pures PM ME

Dont war pull 50 to their trips? hard to belive that you cleared them.

OT: GJ

Basically WAR was cleared by NME, the R ran in.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

it is hard to understand but "we cleared war" when they were at south then we run up to fight nme when u cleared us not claim a win cause war and nme capes are similar so we didnt know who we were fighting after 5 mins we heard that war was south and nme was at the hill of maze

Corrupt Pures
capturadepantalla201111a.png