Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pink Clay #1

Pepe

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[16:09:19] <Pibb> sup bro how was your day

[16:09:23] <Pibb> eop is here

[16:09:59] <Die_Nub_Plz> YEAH BRO

[16:10:06] <Die_Nub_Plz> WE GONNA KILL EOPBRO

[16:10:21] <Die_Nub_Plz> TLP #1

thats kind of how it went pepe.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

0.89 KDR

Can't really use that as an excuse.

Whats the difference of knowing someones KDR and not knowing it? It may determine if their trip was good/bad but i consider a 0.89 not bad TBH.

Attempt your next flame dude, It's not gonna go far, I can assure that.

Inb4BarrageHasACry.

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif

0.89 KDR

Whats the difference of knowing someones KDR and not knowing it? It may determine if their trip was good/bad but i consider a 0.89 not bad TBH.

Inb4BarrageHasACry.

calm down bro

0.89 KDR

Inb4BarrageHasACry.

calm down bro

I shall take my +1 and say, I am calm :).

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rzSmR.gif

0.89 KDR

Inb4BarrageHasACry.

Once you learn to construct a proper sentence I might give you some of my time rofl, till then calm down young grasshopper

Btw where you been hiding on IRC? change your nick or something?

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

It's cos we don't care about p2p, right foe?

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

0.89 KDR

Inb4BarrageHasACry.

Once you learn to construct a proper sentence I might give you some of my time rofl, till then calm down young grasshopper

Btw where you been hiding on IRC? change your nick or something?

"Once you learn to construct a proper sentence I might give you some of my time rofl" Then why did you reply?

And i quit scape, i just lurk on pw and forums.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rzSmR.gif

Idk why foe comes to our topics flaming out of nowhere.

Gj.

We were told "gl tomorrow" by Solo for our Saturday trip.

Maybe your bullying will work on the smaller clans, won't work on us.

That's because u crashed or something and solo got mad and said that, Idk why get so heated cuz of a "gl tomorrow" lol.

No need to be that heated in my opinion.

Easts_Baws.png

Gj.

That's because u crashed or something and solo got mad and said that, Idk why get so heated cuz of a "gl tomorrow" lol.

Also when Matt/pepe came on irc and asked for p2p prep 1def ALL OFF TEAM CAPES ON LMFAO then got declined and flamed with the **** clan gl on weekend lol.

Gj.

Also when Matt/pepe came on irc and asked for p2p prep 1def ALL OFF TEAM CAPES ON LMFAO then got declined and flamed with the **** clan gl on weekend lol.

lol solo eats all the **** he talks, reminds me of a toilet

pic of kdr plz?

y eop no ever use in topic!!

SOmeone asked for the KDR List

111113175746.png

Strange...they're blaming the .89 on mains, like no1 else got hit by them rofl

Just like yesterday 'every1 was playing mw3'.

Boys...sons...of eruption of pures...you aren't the only clan in runescape lol, stop looking for excuses for everything and play the game

I'm guessing the .89 kd is from 1 iteming if I had to take a shot, that or you got beat down by a clan

jus sayin'

Just like for the past 6 months of you getting raped by everyone in F2P was because "you don't care about it anymore", and ya no other pure clan got hit in single 4 times by KO, it's not an excuse its an explanation, unlike the "we don't care about f2p" excuse which is just exactly that.

And sorry but who beat us down today? Was it you hitting 5 people that hadn't logged out after we killed MM? Or was it TLP killing a handful of people after our bs fest, either way sounds like you both had boring trips with no fights and so instead you gotta come on here and flame our kdr because we actually went out and did **** instead of being concerned with how our kdr would look on our pw topic, but i guess some clans are more desperate for momentum :teehee:

If we didn't care about F2p, we wouldn't go out on Saturdays and kill you guys every weekend :thumbsup:

I don't know who beat you down, I was merely suggesting it as you K.D is negative :teehee:. Our trip was quite action packed, we just didn't get 'fights' because the clans with the same opts as us hid from us all day :rolleyes: :whistling: so we were forced to destroy everything else in the wilderness, including the mains you sit on your topic crying about to blame. Obviously you aren't concerned about your KDR, as the majority of your trips it's negative which is shameful when you have had opts on everyone, including us of recent times. It is easily explained by you guys not knowing how to use your #s, and going up against something you can't handle, if anyone is desperate for momentum, it's you guys as you are losing it fast :thumbsup:

Btw, 1 iteming other pure clans isn't cool mate, might wanna rethink your actions before you bring more disgrace to the Pure Community that you have already done with the amount of **** you talk on PW

lolol gf e0p :teehee:

pic of kdr plz?

y eop no ever use in topic!!

SOmeone asked for the KDR List

111113175746.png

Strange...they're blaming the .89 on mains, like no1 else got hit by them rofl

Just like yesterday 'every1 was playing mw3'.

Boys...sons...of eruption of pures...you aren't the only clan in runescape lol, stop looking for excuses for everything and play the game

I'm guessing the .89 kd is from 1 iteming if I had to take a shot, that or you got beat down by a clan

jus sayin'

Just like for the past 6 months of you getting raped by everyone in F2P was because "you don't care about it anymore", and ya no other pure clan got hit in single 4 times by KO, it's not an excuse its an explanation, unlike the "we don't care about f2p" excuse which is just exactly that.

And sorry but who beat us down today? Was it you hitting 5 people that hadn't logged out after we killed MM? Or was it TLP killing a handful of people after our bs fest, either way sounds like you both had boring trips with no fights and so instead you gotta come on here and flame our kdr because we actually went out and did **** instead of being concerned with how our kdr would look on our pw topic, but i guess some clans are more desperate for momentum :teehee:

If we didn't care about F2p, we wouldn't go out on Saturdays and kill you guys every weekend :thumbsup:

I don't know who beat you down, I was merely suggesting it as you K.D is negative :teehee:. Our trip was quite action packed, we just didn't get 'fights' because the clans with the same opts as us hid from us all day :rolleyes: :whistling: so we were forced to destroy everything else in the wilderness, including the mains you sit on your topic crying about to blame. Obviously you aren't concerned about your KDR, as the majority of your trips it's negative which is shameful when you have had opts on everyone, including us of recent times. It is easily explained by you guys not knowing how to use your #s, and going up against something you can't handle, if anyone is desperate for momentum, it's you guys as you are losing it fast :thumbsup:

Btw, 1 iteming other pure clans isn't cool mate, might wanna rethink your actions before you bring more disgrace to the Pure Community that you have already done with the amount of **** you talk on PW

lolol gf e0p :teehee:

well damn son, would ya look at that.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?