Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP+TR vs EOP+H

Stephen

TLP+TR vs EOP+H  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• TLP+TR
    • EOP+H

@Coz tr might be good at piling In a 6v6 mini but anything past that they tend to just snipe instead of actually piling like my boy booos said.

Will be a good fight regardless. P2p fullout today vs hf, who gonna win??

Tr snipes whole fite and u guys can't still 3-0 us fail or wut?

Hf gonna win

You guys can't win yet your members talk **** at minis about how bad foe is, fail or what?

We won btw 3-0. :P

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of bias on here

Lets look at the facts

Both EOP and Havoc have been on a losing streak vs clans like NPO and MM

They've lost preps,minis pkris so forth

TLP hasn't lost a prep in ages.

We've rolled MM in our last few preps,our last few minis.

From that stand point, TLP+TR will win

Both EOP and Havoc have been prepping HPC's

TLP's has avoided most HPC clans in P2P

TLP isn't even top 2 P2P matched anymore

TLP has been fighting with LPC/MPC in 95% of their events lately

TLP hasn't had a P2P prep in ages

TLP is afraid to prep us without their unit on

TLP is afraid to prep FOE/TR with their unit on

Nobody is scared of TLP anymore lol, the only hope here is that the pulls are high enough for TR's side to not matter, you're not really the threat in this war.

ganna have to agree with this wise man

when the fight is ended, we will know who wins..so havoc stop posting reasons why tlp and tr will lose and post some reasons why you and eop will win. :thumbsup:

ps: loki ur a moron, bc u think a clan that has been open for 6 months has better leadership then a clan that has been open for 6 years, and u also you think because you never fight anyone means ur #3 matched :rofl:

xncgb5.jpg

when the fight is ended, we will know who wins..so havoc stop posting reasons why tlp and tr will lose and post some reasons why you and eop will win. :thumbsup:

ps: loki ur a moron, bc u think a clan that has been open for 6 months has better leadership then a clan that has been open for 6 years, and u also you think because you never fight anyone means ur #3 matched :rofl:

It's Loki..What do you expect? Out of all the members of all clans, I don't really accredit or acknowledge anything he says as intelligent or worth reading.

We'll settle this manner on sunday

/flameoff

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

Will be fun seeing how TLP/TR do in a large scale war being led by three blind mice, best of luck. TLP was always known for winning by numbers, and not quality, in large wars for the P2P server ;P

huh?

That makes absolutely no sense

99% Of the preps we win we're either matched or down by 5-10 and we win because we know how to war unlike the cannon fodder that fills most Pure clans nowadays.

I feel like you're putting your insecurities of your clan onto ours.

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

Will be fun seeing how TLP/TR do in a large scale war being led by three blind mice, best of luck. TLP was always known for winning by numbers, and not quality, in large wars for the P2P server ;P

huh?

99% Of the preps we win we're either matched or down by 5-10 and we win because we know how to war unlike the cannon fodder that fills most Pure clans nowadays.

Is that why you guys refused to fight FOE in Classic, where calling is needed, and now also avoided FOE when you matched their pulls in wild, where calling is also needed?

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

When you're old enough my son

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

huh?

Is that why you guys refused to fight FOE in Classic, where calling is needed, and now also avoided FOE when you matched their pulls in wild, where calling is also needed?

FOE isn't our number one target, you are.

Thats why

FOE will have their turn eventually

And not to discredit them at all, FOE is one of the best. and in my opinion when it comes down to pking/warring and being a clan FOE is our true competition, right now we're just going to make a statement to people like you who continually talk smack to us but then lose when you go against us.

I'm done. Don't bother replying.

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

TLP act like Havoc loses to MM consistently.

We lost to them one time due to a fluke

We're like 9-1 with them in P2P Preps.

Now, MM has nothing to do with this topic, like I said earlier, beating a f2p wilderness clan in p2p clanwars, might as well be prepping NME.

As for the ML's:

TR+TLP have a combined ML of 110. If they pull 90 of those, I will be VERY surprised.

EOP+H Have a combined ML of 150. If they pull lower than 100, I will be VERY surprised.

40 Havoc>30 TR

70 EOP> 50 TLP

Everyone is counting Havoc and EOP out because TR is all 30 def. TR is no good at anything above 25v25. Anything above that the leadership is more of a factor than individual skill from members. From my experience with Tribulation, their members are monsters, but their leadership is ****. Havoc is the opposite at this point.

I'd pretty much count TR out aside from the 20 people that are good.

Now, for TLP. They're in a slump at the moment. I'd put them at #4 matched seeing as they won't even give Havoc a prep.

So, I guess we'll see when it happens, but like I said, I don't see Havoc and EOP losing this.

People are forgetting that Havoc isn't some clan like EF. Our members quality has gone down, but we have one of the best leaderships, and I'd put us at #3 matched atm.

My predictions

Havoc pull 45

EOP pull 75

TR pull 35

TLP pull 50

Havoc+EOP win.

It's not skill vs numbers. It's clanwars clans vs wilderness clans.

are u saying eop and havoc are wilderness clans cuz last time i looked havoc spends there trip in lobby or single trying 2 gwas (bad news havoc clan wars is multi) and eop gets steam rolled if there matched ops.. sure everyone knows eop and havoc will outpull tlp and tr but outskill. never gl getting a +20 2 ALMOST take a win and onto the topic of leaders winning the war sure i agree leaders play a massive part in big opt fights im not sure about TRs leaders but TLP leaders will pull thru with the skill and awesomeness of havoc and eops leaders combined, or should i refer 2 milkys leaving topic?

333fwgy.jpg
aucsi0.jpg

huh?

wait..but didnt u say we only pull 40 to sunday??stop talking outta ur ass

xncgb5.jpg