Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The #4 Spot

Ded

I want to see some full out wars (not PCT ********) between the 4 clans who i believe are fighting for number 4, these arguements about who is number 4 have gone on for months now, i don't see why the leaders of dv/tlp/eop/e haven't declared on one another to sort it out, especially as you've all been large rivals for a while aswell, not like you enjoy eachothers company and wouldn't want to war.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys stop flaming.. anyway's

F2P - E

P2P - TLP

Overall - TLP, dv can give them a fight tho tbh

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

Okay Prateek you must be on all types of drugs.

The only reason you win clusterfucks against EOP TLP and DV is because you leave before half way of a fight, then come at the end after more clans showed up, then you claim a victory on every clan there with there starting opts. When all you did was run out and then clean up on people with low food and prayer..Tired of Epidemic saying they "win" clusterfucks when thats what really happens.

Woah bro...

<- 00:46 our fight starts with TLP, Dv rushes in, look what happens and comes out of that fight.

<- Beat MM (We outnumbered them), Tlp hit us on log in, beat them.

<- Beat Tlp, and Dv 2x.

<- Beat Dv, Cp, and EoP.

So before you go around throwing your ***** fits at us, get some evidence. :)

And TP was a failed clan. I never even heard of it until Epidemic opened and started talking about how good some TP clan was. And I've been around for a while.

Then you obviously weren't around long enough. TP was the #3 Pure Clan, and it closed due to Jibs going inactive.

And bob and jibs did leave for WOW. I remember when everyone from epidemic told me how they wanted to start a WOW clan or some ******** and keep epidemic as a community thing in rs.

For the community thing in rs, that was so people could still hang out, the friend etc.. As for them leaving to WoW, they closed the clan because the wilderness was removed, think about it, they started in the summer, and after Dec 10 2007, they suddenly go to WoW? The removal of the wilderness was the last straw they couldn't handle so they just quit.

Your leadership is good with Jibs. With bob its okay. With IVP, it's ****.

This quote is tottally irrelevant, you have no proof or any reason to say IVP isn't good.

Epidemic talks up how they should be ranked with FI and all that ********, and you deny saying it, but everyone has seen certain people who represent E say it. If you want to be ranked there, then don't ***** about how your levels are so ******* low, and enter mid section of PCT because your levels are too low. You want to be ranked with clans like FI MM FOE, then go fight them. Obviously the crashing thing wont work on them because they can just run you over on any given day. Levels should not be an excuse for losing. You are an average clan that has had a streak of lucky, and its going away. TLP and DV are on fire and EOP is back on the rise.

Give me proof on who said "Epidemic should be up there with Fi". The PCT thing was decided and made by clan leaders, our reqs are 80+ thats med, not high. MM crashed us first, so we crashed back I have no idea why people are having a hard time understanding that? "Average clan that had a streak of lucky," lol'd. Don't even need to say anything about this because it's retarded enough as it is.

As for Tlp, Dv, and EoP we'll see what happens.

Just my personal opinion on all these stupid ass epidemic responses. The stupidity of your members amazes me. ( Scott and Prateek ) You have this image jammed into your head that you are so much better than you really are. Fact is DV TLP and even EOP can beat you in a full out war right now

The fullout thing is not in anyones hands, and as for stupid ass epidemic responses, have you seen the one's other clan's are giving? Seems like your stuck on just epidemic and our responses aren't stupid at all, show me some.

As I said before. TLP is #4 overall by far. DV is #5 overall by far. EOP and E are close for #6

We never said we we're #4 overall, we're #4 in F2P. Whats so hard to understand? :(

Well I'm done responding to this topic because it seems as people will say anything and give stupid responses.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

tbh TLP is #4 in F2P you guys are #4 on saturday pk trips ye but thats becuz TLP dont care about F2P bring it to a full out they would rape tbh also if they did care about saturday pk trip's they would pull 50s like dv/e is doing atm.

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

Ugh, this topic didn't go too bad until someone brought up the quality of why they hated a clan, please stay on topic and the warnings will remain in my pocket.

OT-

So much argueing, not a lot of facts that show over a larger period of time.

So let's start with memberlists.

1011.png

Winner: The Last Pures

Now let's talk about consistancy.

-F2P, almost about every weekend, Epidemic have a topic for how they did on their weekend F2P trip, and have beaten everyone below the top 3, more than once and on numorous occasions. The only other clan that can come close, or has, was DV and that was that one weekend where they had a war.

Winner: Epidemic

-P2p, TLP always P2p, and it's the backbone of their clan and they have goe back to their roots, whereas staying in P2P alot more than F2P. They can compete with the "top three" in p2p and they are quite possibly in the "top three" if not made it the "top four". Dv would come in second for consistancy towards P2P trips, then Carnage.

-Full outs -

-F2P, TLP can pull almost their whole memberlist to wars, making their ML very accurate and dangerous for full out wars. Their record is extremely good since the clan wars update, and remain dominate above all "medium level" clans. They have the organisation, levels, and an accurate ML to win a full out vs E, C, Dv, and anyone below. The next closest clan to a great full out record would be C, but they don't have the numbers to compete or F2p organisation; then would come Dv, and they've lost a number of times to TLP, and then there's E, who could probably beat Dv and C but not TLP. EOP is just getting out of a major slump and could probably give DV a great fight, if not win, and demolish C.

-P2P, again TLP, they are able to beat anyone in the Top three, and thats that. Only one that comes close in the medium catagory with Full out consistancy in P2p is Carnage, which wouldn't last a few minutes with TLP. Dv could give a good fight, but have lost against tlp.

Matched fights don't show the true strength of a clan, but we all know it would be E/tlp f2p, TLp/dv p2p

In the end, that overall spot called the "#4" should be given to TLP, in my opinion.

Now stop your bitching.

You have a bad memory.

I like your clan very much though, just saying it was easy.

He was not on for 1 month and he didn't have internet so he wasn't on for the war. That's why he didn't know

Also: Topic won by Omni

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

TLP is obviously #4 overall. Yes Epidemic is more consistent with weekly pulls and what not, but when it comes to when it matters, TLP will win. TLP has so much potential but they never do anything.

So f2p (bh):

4. E

5. TLP/Dv/Eop

P2p(bh):

4. TLP

5.DV

6.C

Overall (bh/wars)

4. TLP

It's just that TLP is decent in f2p and amazing in p2p, they got both servers covered. Whilst E, EOP only has f2p covered.

Ugh, this topic didn't go too bad until someone brought up the quality of why they hated a clan, please stay on topic and the warnings will remain in my pocket.

OT-

So much argueing, not a lot of facts that show over a larger period of time.

So let's start with memberlists.

1011.png

Now let's talk about consistancy.

-F2P, almost about every weekend, Epidemic have a topic for how they did on their weekend F2P trip, and have beaten everyone below the top 3, more than once and on numorous occasions. The only other clan that can come close, or has, was DV and that was that one weekend where they had a war.

Winner: Epidemic

-P2p, TLP always P2p, and it's the backbone of their clan and they have goe back to their roots, whereas staying in P2P alot more than F2P. They can compete with the "top three" in p2p and they are quite possibly in the "top three" if not made it the "top four". Dv would come in second for consistancy towards P2P trips, then Carnage.

-Full outs -

-F2P, TLP can pull almost their whole memberlist to wars, making their ML very accurate and dangerous for full out wars. Their record is extremely good since the clan wars update, and remain dominate above all "medium level" clans. They have the organisation, levels, and an accurate ML to win a full out vs E, C, Dv, and anyone below. The next closest clan to a great full out record would be C, but they don't have the numbers to compete or F2p organisation; then would come Dv, and they've lost a number of times to TLP, and then there's E, who could probably beat Dv and C but not TLP. EOP is just getting out of a major slump and could probably give DV a great fight, if not win, and demolish C.

-P2P, again TLP, they are able to beat anyone in the Top three, and thats that. Only one that comes close in the medium catagory with Full out consistancy in P2p is Carnage, which wouldn't last a few minutes with TLP. Dv could give a good fight, but have lost against tlp.

Matched fights don't show the true strength of a clan, but we all know it would be E/tlp f2p, TLp/dv p2p

In the end, that overall spot called the "#4" should be given to TLP, in my opinion.

Now stop your bitching.

conceive my baby?

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

I lol'ed at our averages compared to theirs. God damn we are so low lol. Lowest in everything but #'s on ML, with EOP is only lower lol.

Nice levels TLP lol.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Tlp defeat E in a full out? The last time we fought matched, we took it with ease, you were no competition to us.

I like Tlp, but it's the truth.

i don't think we have ever fought E matched opts, every Saturday you outnumber us yet we give you a good fight. Last 2 30min preps vs E you outnumbered us by 10 ppl we won one and lost the other. lol Tlp doesn't take f2p seriously unless is a full out so don't give me this you are no competition to us. I do believe we can defeat you in a full out if we tried.