Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The #4 Spot

Ded

Considering you pulled 65ish with a 120 man memberlist, I can only see one outcome.

And you were afraid to fight those 65 :lol: (which were down to 55 at the time)

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you were afraid to fight those 65 :lol: (which were down to 55 at the time)

thats what they wanted you to think,

they are encouraging you to actually think you could win

like, give you the motivation boost to try harder - so you wouldn't lose within a minute like you normally would

like, give you the motivation boost to try harder - so you wouldn't lose within a minute like you normally would

Go back to PC

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Oh, so they were scared? Got it.

Seems to have spiced up again seeing as eop is back to having good full out pulls, yet to show a good saturday or even any trip for that matter, looking forward to it

as it stands

F2p E

P2p Tlp

Overall Dv

maybe this will change in the upcoming month, lets see :)

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

I'd say we Epidemic is #4 in F2P, but Eop and Dv are millimeters behind us, also Tlp when they pull good and sometimes Dp, their organisation and abilities have improved massively.

In P2P, Tlp always gives the big 3 a run for their money and often destroy them entirely, so I'd say it's either Fi, MM or Tlp, with Dv a bit behind them with little competition.

Ex PA

Ex Epidemic

People cant act like E and EOP are on completely different levels...seeing as thats not the case at all. E stands for Ego and thats what they have too much of, i dont care which rank is what because it only brings drama and random ******** into the scene...therefore idc who takes #4...

thekingu.png

Declare a war lol, I bet E declines

If memberlists were locked, pretty sure we wouldn't.

And why would they declare? They have PCT against us soon meaning they can mass all they want before the fight.

Stop talking about **** you know nothing about.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

im 1 warn away from a ban there so Id rather not

anyway, we both know EOP is out of Epidemics league, EOP couldnt compete with any of the top 4 clans, foe,mm,e and fi

E is out of MM and Foe's league lmao. 99% of the time E is out of Fi's league, as well.

People cant act like E and EOP are on completely different levels...seeing as thats not the case at all. E stands for Ego and thats what they have too much of, i dont care which rank is what because it only brings drama and random ******** into the scene...therefore idc who takes #4...

This is post is right on the dot... It speaks the truth.

The great thing about EOP is they don't really care about ranks at all, they're just a chill clan who does their thing week after week. I see people stooping to such levels of calling them a "masser clan" which is obviously untrue... look at their 85+ reqs, and try comparing them to foe's old 160 person ML. People are just confusing the two words: masser and active (which are two different things).

After the events of PCT, I personally believe EOP to be #4 f2p (maybe #3 soon), and TLP to be #4 p2p.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

noting against Eop, but when they can beat us every weekend in pvp then they can claim their #4 spot if they really care about the spot so much.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

noting against Eop, but when they can beat us every weekend in pvp then they can claim their #4 spot if they really care about the spot so much.

No offence whatsoever to Epidemic, but all their posts I've seen on PC or PW they regard themselves as they were in a higher division then all the other clans.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Why did you back out of the PKRI? Just curious, no flame intended

We didn't, we asked James for a time extension but he wouldn't allow it, so the Auto Win went to EoP.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

No offence whatsoever to Epidemic, but all their posts I've seen on PC or PW they regard themselves as they were in a higher division then all the other clans.

We were better than the clans below us by a significant ammount for like 4 months, thats probably why. Although its only low level clans such as yourself who use the word "division" in that sense, there was effectively a gap between #3 and #5 so big that it would be classed as a "division" in your words.

Except we don't use the word division because thats what Divinity and such clans started so they could call themselves the #1 low level clan rather than the #16 clan overall ages ago

Epidemic
eepidemic.png