Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The #4 Spot

Ded

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EOP won on hp so im happy.

E f2p

TLP p2p

DV overall.

It's not a matter of who can do it, only DV do both well.

Wars are a small part in some ways and potential only gets you so far.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I just noticed carnage's def average was 1.6, so they have someone with defense on their ml atm lol.

Lol yeah i found him tho he got defense didnt leave a quitting post nor did he tell anyone

we havent been declared on in over 3 months?

EOP declared a few weeks before our forums were hacked. Now, after EOP has been forced to change forums 3 times, E wants us to declare? I have no idea if that was over 3 months ago, but we did declare on you and you declined.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

sd only declared because you wanted to decline and become lower rank on PCR to war IR, don't make some bull **** up even the leader of Epidemic Pmed me on IRC to do that.

Wow wtf is this propoganda E leaders are feeding me.. THEY SAID SD WOULD BEAT US!!!!!!!!!!

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Wow wtf is this propoganda E leaders are feeding me.. THEY SAID SD WOULD BEAT US!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Still need to see a war...

yep me to we we're gonna fight e f2p full out but dv dropped out since we we're fighting foe p2p full out which makes no sence at all..

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

eop vs epidemic full otu for PCT soon. we will see what happens

Considering you pulled 65ish with a 120 man memberlist, I can only see one outcome.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker