Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's F2P Saturday - 11/19/20

Adrian-

your clan is getting cleared south! go help them!

Nothin he coulda done, we only had 30 :confused:

The picture below shows 40 in your friends chat...feel free to use the excuse of being disorganized because we were just as unorganized at the start.

our cc had 40, we had 30 starting though.

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Scout before u rush. We had a fight against CP and NME + TLP crashed it. We just snipe then :)

Gj on the rest of ur trip hope u beat EOP in P2P today :D

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

The Hatred rushed us from the east, so we turned back around and cleared them lol,

I know this is a lie therefore I assume the rest of your topic is a lie. Why sit on here and just make things up.

The Hatred rushed us from the east, so we turned back around and cleared them lol,

I know this is a lie therefore I assume the rest of your topic is a lie. Why sit on here and just make things up.

relax bro it was another clan with the same cape, striketeam or something. no need to get mad about a clan making mistake on a pure warfare topic