Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We Are Royalty Sunday P2p Pk Trip

Xpnkrockemox

warfinal.jpg
We Are Royalty set out with about 35 strong members, looking for some action adn getting a good amount of it. Fighting against Z, Npo, Hi, Mains, and Foe, we had a good trip with some good loots. Thanks every1 we fought was a fun sunday. :)

Video(Hopefullywill be up soon):

breaker.png

WAR vs Hi vs Mains

We were waiting for Npo to come as we were defending piper, when we heard Hi was creeping at corp so we rushed down and killed a couple and went inside corp to see wat the **** they were doing, sadly they wouldnt come out, it looked as if they were there just to crash us. After we went back to our spread a main clan rushed in, stupid them, alot of them died, because it was basicly 15 mains vs 35 war and we just cleared them up, eventually they ran south and we went more north trying to lure them into the gap, they decided to not come.

breaker.png

WAR vs Zenith

Zenith asked us for a p2p run in we gladly accepted, we sat north of gap expecting them to come from south but they decided to come from north, we cleared a good bit and eventually pushed up to godz holding the return spot for our members, pushing them east over to new gate and then back to godz for a good 10 min fight, eventually foe rushed in and we dipped with our loot. No real win but a good fight so thank you zenith for the fight.

breaker.png

WAR vs Npo + Z

Npo asked us for a p2p run in, and they said they were defending New gate, when we arrived it looked as if Zenith and npo had fought, so we rushed in clearing out alot of the left overs, evnetually pushing both clans throught he gate we ended up over at 50s, once there we called a log out because foe rushed in again and crashed. Luckly we got out with our loots, but sadly foe killed a good bit of us. Thanks for the fights Z and Npo.

breaker.png

Overall was a good trip, lots of action, we had some death and a bad k/d because of foe and the mains. Thanks all members that came :D

Pictures(No order):

111120143050.png
lolyawnz.png
jajacrashing1120.png
111120163930.png
111120170258.png
111120170326.png
111120170641.png
111120173606.png
20octp2ptrip_1.png
111120174017.png
111120174010.png
111120173859.png
111120173802.png
111120173728.png
111120171114.png
111120165234.png
111120164007.png
111120163737.png

Thanks for reading :D
"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

how did you pull like 55 2 weeks ago and 35 this week... weird

Because we have old school members that come back every once in a while, specially for the re-opening, we had some people come back from quiting scape and they have re-found out why they hate this game so much. :thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Thanks for the comments.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

The fight @ newgate where you guys crashed, i called a movement to 90 tele and rerushed clearing out WAR + NPO before FOE came and crashed.

Good job though today WAR!

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Sad to see Foe crashing all the time :(

Gj War, looks like you guys had fun.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

how did you pull like 55 2 weeks ago and 35 this week... weird

Because we closed apps that night and Hostility reopened?

Combat Level: 110+12 ..::.. Pureclanin since 2k7
Proud Ex-Warlord Of Menace
Proud EX-Officer of WAR
Proud Ex-Elite Of Enormity

Proud Current Member Of Zenith
b6schv.gif