Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We Are Royalty Sunday P2p Pk Trip

Xpnkrockemox

Sad to see Foe crashing all the time :(

Gj War, looks like you guys had fun.

Yeah we kill people in the WILDERNESS on our PLAYER KILLING trips lol. Sorry about the crashing War but our "competition" was running/teaming/didn't even go out. Looks like you still had fun & got good loot. All that matters. Gj.

how did you pull like 55 2 weeks ago and 35 this week... weird

because Hostility re-opened and 10-15 of us left, not saying its the reason but. Gj War, looked fun

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th

The fight @ newgate where you guys crashed, i called a movement to 90 tele and rerushed clearing out WAR + NPO before FOE came and crashed.

Good job though today WAR!

Its true u cleared us there at New Gate. I dont think NPO was there they were cleared already by the time u guys re rushed. But the fight got moved to GDZ then back to New Gate when we heard FOE was west. You pretty much got sandwiched at the end xD

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

The fight @ newgate where you guys crashed, i called a movement to 90 tele and rerushed clearing out WAR + NPO before FOE came and crashed.

Its true u cleared us there at New Gate. I dont think NPO was there they were cleared already by the time u guys re rushed. But the fight got moved to GDZ then back to New Gate when we heard FOE was west. You pretty much got sandwiched at the end xD

this was the story: I got a run in with you than zenith came before you did as you crashed NPO went north of new gate and zenith got a regroup at gdz. We was fighting you north of new gate and heard foe was coming so we dipped to 50 ports and logged.

nxpxh.jpg

this was the story: I got a run in with you than zenith came before you did as you crashed NPO went north of new gate and zenith got a regroup at gdz. We was fighting you north of new gate and heard foe was coming so we dipped to 50 ports and logged.

True statement. False Advertisement leads to future slaughter. Change ur topic plz

Are these the inventory's your members really bring to trips?

20octp2ptrip_1.png

111120171114.png

111120143050.png

Yes and we cleared you + gave a great fight to Zenith with those invs

Its wildy since when are SHARKS not allowed. I dont get it lol if people can tank to 0 Food with sharks means u suck :S

Now get back to ur own Topic please..

PS: On the vid u had 11 Members left while we were fighting Z + NPO then FOE

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation