Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Jagex needs to fix their game

aTommy

You should return it to the store where you bought it from(they probably didn't activate it) Tell them it doesn't work, they should give you a new one.

That's not the thing. It credited (I got the message centre mail) But apparently there's a problem with it. I wouldn't ever go back and argue about a runescape card at target, it was embarassing enough buying it lol.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

You should return it to the store where you bought it from(they probably didn't activate it) Tell them it doesn't work, they should give you a new one.

That's not the thing. It credited (I got the message centre mail) But apparently there's a problem with it. I wouldn't ever go back and argue about a runescape card at target, it was embarassing enough buying it lol.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

:(

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

1. Had to run into a gas station asking for a runescape membership card, I was even embarrassed regardless that she had one tooth and her name was Madge. Than buying it at Albertson's and having the cashier talk to me about what runescape is ;l

2. Your error happened right when the loyalty points faultered and it gave error (allowing to buy everything.) So I believe that the entire system tripped. (Membership = Loyalty Points, loyalty points broke = membership broke.) So I think you'll get your membership at the same time the loyalty points come back online. Just gotta live without it for a day or two probably.

Retired March 2012