Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Dev

Dev

sup,I"m Dev some people who read this topic will know me. I started pure clanning in the summer of 2010
Ive been in:

logo.png
i started pure clanning joining zenith summer 2010'

re0Jh.png
After Zenith closed right before the summer i joined repulsive that also closed after 3 months ( i was an elite)

2eav6ur.jpg
After Repulsive closed i wanted to start my own clan it lasted pretty well it closed after 4 months of being one of the best P2P clans ( i was the founder)

25gz1h2.png
I closed Demolition into Massacre after a good run and calling some great events we closed (I was an officer)

CgLL8.png
After Massacre closed i joined Enormity to help out with P2P Events also did some calling (I was an officer)

insecuredbanner4.png
After i left Enormity cuz i had some problems i wanted to open a new clan (wanted to reopen demolition didn't work out) so i started Insecured with some friends we had some great events but we also closed

So I'm Searching a new clan any idea? post it down here!

28ti4o7.png

defounder.png

Hey dev, i went to a few DE trips, they were fun :L

Anyways i think you should join Zenith, you already know people in there, we have an active ir/vent/site and we lots of mini's and preps. You would also be helping us with your p2p leading experience. Make an intro on the site and see what you think.

If not then try TLP

QwnAO.png

Hey Dev. I think you'd probably want to rejoin Zenith, unless there were problems you didn't mention, or try out CP. CP is a ton of fun with a great community that rocks both servers. I'd love for you to join as i know you from when i was Inevitable and you were DE, and from when we were in Enormity together. Goodluck wherever you go.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Find a clan that is going to last, with a strong active staff. As well a clan that has been around a while or at least knows wat they are doing. Id suggest stick to mpc's as they are more of a community than the hpcs.

Good luck.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Hey Dev. What is up? If you are looking for a f2p based clan with a small community, then you should come check out Exiled Force (:.

Our IRC Channel: #clan-ef

Our Clan Forum: http://clan-ef.com/forums

Hit me a PM if you wanna talk <3

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

#irclan

Small clan both good in F2P and P2P

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice