Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Most Influential Clan

Sirswat

Which clan has influenced you the most? As leader or as member or even just a regular member.

Foe

Which clan have you looked up to and found them "amazing"?

Always been a Foe fanboy since I started chilling in their irc sinds 07. For some reason DV also appealed a lot to me, same goes for Ascendency, but when I finally had the time to go to trips they were both closed.

9ftifd.png

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which clan has influenced you the most? Eruption of Pures. Being in there for basically 3 years and going through every rank bar elite did a lot for me.

FOE during cha0s pure's prime. FOE were f2p+p2p powerhouse, and he recruited such a good group of people. He'd like to be blunt suck ***** of the ranks of other clans and recruited the best of them to FOE. When i told him I wouldn't join FOE he stopped talking to me.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Good old R4ng3r J was my prime influence when I opened Calamity in June 2007. His whole attitude towards clanning and the members of his clan was inspirational. He was the kind of person that you could respect as an authority figure, but at the same time feel comfortable to talk to and joke around with.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

No clans have really influenced me per se, when I led Epidemic I was influenced by the members and staff team (Bob, Jib, Plode, Rage Cutter, Scott, Poison et cetera) and in NME I am also influenced by the members and staff team (Ben, Prateek, Sean, Jib, Jatt, Altus et cetera)

My clans arnt so much influenced by others, more a clan that INFLUENCES other clans, specifically new clans, and we have done a great job at doing that over the years.

In terms of before I was leading properly, Fatality in 07 had a big impact on my future leadership, with Charles and James been personal friends and getting a glimpse into what made Fi such a powerhouse back then.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Which clan has influenced you the most? As leader or as member or even just a regular member.

I was in Malice for a long time and was at the head of the afterthought that Malicev2 was, so it would be stupid to say that any other clan had as much influence on me as Malice had. However, I always admired MM, mainly due to their long history. Their influence only really started playing a role for me when Malice first closed and after I had left Epidemic, realising that my values varied greatly from theirs (and the trips were boring, but that's subjective). MM standing as the lone symbol for honour and heralding the classical values from the early days of pures really played with my sense of romance and my yearning for ideals, even though I had long before realized that such things are arbitrary (though some who are acquainted with me will tell you that I'm still just as idealistic as I always have been, and they're probably right).

Back in my TD days I always thought TH were *the* clan to be. I had heard of MM and FOE and knew they were technically the better clans back then, but the close relationship that TD had to them gave us a lot of insight into the happenings of TH.

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

Most Influential: NME

Look up to: FOE

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

Dunno if I could say a single clan has inspired me but the older leadership in MM were definitely role models for the way I lead. Not just because they dominated RS from 2004-2007 but the way they were on the forums. They're probably forgotten in time but they were leagues above everyone else.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Most Influential: I'd have to say in the early day's of my clanning years it was Speshls who taught me alot about clanning & calling. But when i decided to join the Control staff dynasty. I learned alot from P0ke and seb.

Look up to: As of right now , I don't look up to anybody I feel every clan leader has dis-owned there own reputation and decided to join the war of immaturity , there for I look up to myself.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

As a member, Exiled Force probably influenced me the most. EF basically got me into pure planning and got me started into the pure world and community. As a rank, Inevitable really showed me what it was like to be one of the highest ranks in a clan and how difficult and stressful it can be.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Dunno if I could say a single clan has inspired me but the older leadership in MM were definitely role models for the way I lead. Not just because they dominated RS from 2004-2007 but the way they were on the forums. They're probably forgotten in time but they were leagues above everyone else.

<3 Mm & FI

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png