Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Unexpected

Halloween

I left my home in Havoc. I thought I was going to be there until I quit, but things do not always go as planned.

111125031225h.png

111125032043.png

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

First of all, you should try to work things out with whatever happened in Havoc, seeing as it was your home. If nothing can be done about it, then I suggest you try out TLP.

Experienced leadership, great community, and all around a good clan, I know you've been here before so you should give it another try ;p

otherwise, try out TR or other P2P based clans.

Well,

If you wanna join the Elite my friend,

#NME.

You know what a true pure is like, Just by looking at your defence I can tell.

Enemy if you wanna help out our P2P Game, and not only that, but help us dominate the world?

It's really up to you,

This is where the boys are divided amongst men.

Will you?

www.NME-rs.com

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

I would say NmE. We could use your help with P2p. I know you know a lot about it, and as of now, we only have a few experienced members on the P2p sides of things. Your addition would be very influential.

We have a wonderful community with active boards. Our F2p trips have been dominate since we opened. Our leadership staff held ranks in many solid clans such as: Epidemic, Dp, Dv, Eop etc. Loyal core of members that are dedicated to the clan, and will work hard for the clan.

I would encourage you to at least make an introduction to our forums, just to see how it feels.

Www.Nme-rs.com

1175tub.png

#the_hatred.

We are simply the best clan, for the following reason. We are lead by Mafia the Fearless, destroyer of virgins. We have one of the most mature communities, most of our members are 18+. Currently, we're mainly a f2p clan. But.. I'm planning on helping TH become more influential in the p2p server. Our trips are.. the funnest I've been on since CPR v1. Oh, and did I mention? We have Omni.

http://www.th-rs.com

If not, check out.. FOE or EoP. Be cool -obey- though, join TH

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Go back to havoc , I know you miss them

just work out things that happened....

and if that aint gonna work out prob npo because you were in outrage

^^ if it doesnt work come check Zenith ? :D

#clan-ef