Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's F2P Saturday

Ben√

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looked fun, funny to see xl's mouth shut.

No one shut xl's mouth lol...notice how the part about xL lacked some stuff :whistling:

Define "stuff".

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

No one shut xl's mouth lol...notice how the part about xL lacked some stuff :whistling:

Define "stuff".

I don't see any pics but you said you destroyed them, no xL in the vid that you said had xL either. And all you said in their paragraph was you "destroyed them", how come it wasn't as descriptive as all the other fights?

LOL.

Should be ADHD Ftw tbh. Rsn would suit you.

You were getting smashed when Zenith crashed, we’d only lost 2, proof in our video, thanks for the fights today.

No. This part of the trip I was at, and I know for a fact that we were dominating. Bias view is bias.

Define "stuff".

I don't see any pics but you said you destroyed them, no xL in the vid that you said had xL either. And all you said in their paragraph was you "destroyed them", how come it wasn't as descriptive as all the other fights?

And this is why I prefer the Pure Clanning Community to be declining rather than expanding. Because of kids like this. :rolleyes:

Sorry mods.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Define "stuff".

The video clearly shows a right click depicting hon0r's name followed by 2 minutes of xL running from us. I wasn't even at the trip and I can see that.

xSrEg.jpg

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Define "stuff".

The video clearly shows a right click depicting hon0r's name followed by 2 minutes of xL running from us. I wasn't even at the trip and I can see that.

xSrEg.jpg

stop faking screenshots scott!

xl #4!

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

WAR was the last clan standing at the fight at Hillz and sperm, idk why u think we left, we were there fighting Hi to finish out the fight.

111126174604.png

See?

Good fight today tho.

When HI hit it the lil hill fight, we had a good 20 left but we were all low food as we hadn't banked since the start of the fight which was 15 minutes, so we went to the Dung place to restock. We came back past the volc in the picture and found HI at Sperm. If you were still there- we would have walked past you on that volcano :ninja:

I've edited the topic for you- but I presumed you hopped out and missed the second fight lol

Yeah I think war left after returning with a big group, at the point they cleared us we had been at the fight since the beginning we came back to sperm to find enemy smashing enormity and ended up clearing them both up, good fight to all clans involved was a hell of a battle.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

lol our mouth didnt shut. cp hit us at single and hon0r was out of food and died. he called a regroup at green hill and him and 2 other people were there alredy. Nme rushed 3 ppl and killed like 1 xl member throughout the whole trip. i'm not against nme or anything i kinda like them since they're clan average is 3, (ours is like 4) but i'm just speaking the truth. you didnt clear xl, nme.

Reign of Robes

lol our mouth didnt shut. cp hit us at single and hon0r was out of food and died. he called a regroup at green hill and him and 2 other people were there alredy. Nme rushed 3 ppl and killed like 1 xl member throughout the whole trip. i'm not against nme or anything i kinda like them since they're clan average is 3, (ours is like 4) but i'm just speaking the truth. you didnt clear xl, nme.

R u talking about your clan def average is 4? Hmm gotta look into that

10nzx1j.gif