Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New Pure Order P2P Sunday - Nov. 27 2011 ft. Zenith, Havoc, War

Flankk

155trad.jpg
Forums | MemberList | Youtube

Today NPO set out on our Thanks Giving feasting trip with a solid peak of 47.

divider1.png

i3tjq0.jpg

divider1.png

24l09vm.jpg

96yt76.jpg

We started off our trip with a run in vs Zenith with Zenith defending sperm hill. We logged into the world given to us, got a north to south spread and rushed towards sperm hill from the east. We quickly took the fight over pushing right on top of Zenith giving them nowhere to go but edgeville. After pushing them from the north west to sperm and vise versa they got a last attempt regroup at 18 ports where we rushed in for more loot. Shortly Zenith started to bail out west so we moved east and took our win.

vscluster.png
Corrupt Pures Havoc & a few WAR

We got word that WAR was having a fight near corp and since we were sitting at new gate we went for the free loot. We hopped to WAR's world and rushed into corp spotting Havoc on GWAS ledge, we told everyone to keep north and continue moving west as we saw some white dots. When we got the whole group west we pushed into CP forcing them to run into the single zone of Mossies, we moved back east to see if they would come out to play once more and they chose to step into multi so we quickly rushed back, froze the few people that got caught in multi while the rest of them fled straight back into single. After CP giving up we moved east towards corp once more hoping that Havoc would step off GWAS ledge, once we heard that they were running off of ledge we rushed back in and cleared the few that didn't go to single. The loot was delicious.

After banking our loot from the above fight we heard that FI was in a fight with TLP w99 dwarves so we went to get a couple kills, we started at 18 ports and slowly moved north getting a few kills here and there from both FI and TLP, we moved east and got a few more kills, as we went up the east side of spiders we noticed TLP was right above us and we didn't want to get involved in that mess so we moved south a logged.

divider1.png

2upwkk9.jpg

In no order
6eTui.png
111127214258.png
111127214838.png
111126170350.png
loot.png
111127165345f.png
111127154310.png
111127163422.png
111127143340.png

Retired Leader of New Pure Order
BestCaller.png

Want GFX? Click here!

BestTank.png

Founder of Outrage

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

took the win? we were still there, you lads pussied out as we got a regroup, by the way nice telels, pathetic

Just look at the pic of about 40 NPO standing at 18 ports and not a white dot around.

Retired Leader of New Pure Order
BestCaller.png

Want GFX? Click here!

BestTank.png

Founder of Outrage

took the win? we were still there, you lads pussied out as we got a regroup, by the way nice telels, pathetic

you getting a regroup = you a worried about being cleared. not gona follow you to stairs so you can have an advantage -.-. ty 4 fight

nxpxh.jpg

you had a few edge soliders walk up to rerush nothing, goodjob

Former Outrage High Council and NPO High Council

cif4c8.png

took the win? we were still there, you lads pussied out as we got a regroup, by the way nice teles, pathetic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o90aycHVWE

^ Shows u running up to BH, well I assumed that you actually noticed you lost & dipped to singles, don't expect us to chase you up the BH stairs, we cleared you at Sperm Hill & we cleared you at BH, you dipped out of the war area, we stayed a few minutes, collected loot at the battlefield and walked down with loot, while all you got, on your video, a re-rush to a completely empty battleground, lol.

Good Fight tho, I enjoyed it ;).

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

took the win? we were still there, you lads pussied out as we got a regroup, by the way nice teles, pathetic

^ Shows u running up to BH, well I assumed that you actually noticed you lost & dipped to singles, don't expect us to chase you up the BH stairs, we cleared you at Sperm Hill & we cleared you at BH, you dipped out of the war area, we stayed a few minutes, collected loot at the battlefield and walked down with loot, while all you got, on your video, a re-rush to a completely empty battleground, lol.

We were around the bottom of bh and the top, dont understand why you wouldnt come, when it isnt multi, and tbh it wouldnt matter if you kids got clumped most of you were teleing anyway

QwnAO.png

We were around the bottom of bh and the top, dont understand why you wouldnt come, when it isnt multi, and tbh it wouldnt matter if you kids got clumped most of you were teleing anyway

maybe because you left the battlefield? also why would we give you the advantage and let you clump us because the stairs are 2 squeres wide. Not stupid.

nxpxh.jpg

maybe because you left the battlefield? also why would we give you the advantage and let you clump us because the stairs are 2 squeres wide. Not stupid.

When we went to 18 ports we had left the battlefield yet you still followed?

QwnAO.png