Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[F2P] no eop [F2P]

Brooks Ltd

why you wouldn't give the #1 community/f2p clan a chance is beyond me :s

XL

That is your opinion not an fact so that statement doesn't mean anything. EoP doesn't have the best community nor is the best clan NO one can say who has the best community or is the best clan in less you have been in every clan.

Unless you've experiences our community you won't know why were #1

OT: XL

Again you can't judge who has the best community in less you have been in every clan it's your opinion not an fact and from looking at your EoP's app you have only been in Zenith and EoP so how do you know you have the best community?

Also your statement just proved what I said, in til I experience EoP's community I can't say it isn't the best so in til you experience every clan community you can't say who has the #1 community.

I'm sorry but if you read what I've said, I clearely stated you haven't seen why EoP is the #1 community.

OT: XL

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

FOE

With that defence it's your only option otherwise i'd say NME.

They're a top clan for a reason and if you join them you wouldn't have to deal with med clan mediocre..ness

wrong dont accept 25 def unless ur stats really really make up for it, then we most likely still wont accept it, and dont accept any higher if u dont have curses

There are no good F2P Clans with good community.

I would say #War-Rs but we dont F2P 24/7, so there are 3 options left:

#xL : F2P Pking clan all they do is F2P Pking in w57

#clan-Hi : F2P Warring clan. They have a lot of F2P Events and are not that retarded

#Enormity : Their leader is a spastic but he trolls a lot. Up to you

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Probably won't look into zenith, knowing the fact you have some hatred towards our clan. But eh its a fun community, with a lot of f2p events. We do have a couple idiots, but every clan has them. We've just recently increased our staff team, and have an elite staff ready to give it there all.

But other than that, maybe TH

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

• 3 weeks later...