Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

l00king

Ryan1

Was officer of war left to main clan dident last long was thinking about rejoining war but thought meh why not post one never did before l.

Clan MUST have a community that's it.

Clan must have somewhat good trips

no spastic leaders.

Stats-111120103941.png

Things about me

Ryan im 17 im a hick and i can call minis.

Well man, most of the work of joining a new clan is all you, your just going to have to go to each choice you may have make an intro, attend a few trips and then make your final decision, don't rush anything ;)

But since your P2P I'm guessing why not go back to WAR? you know them all already, If your still looking at p2p as options look at either FOE/TLP.

If you'd like to try out some f2p, Come check out Fatality, impressive and active irc/audio. And a rocking forums :]

2zpv5fb.png

purewarfare.png

Come intro and hang out in #clan-cp. Our ranks all know what we're doing, have a chill community and the few 12 year olds we have, we keep them in check.

If you can call and get minis you'll find a place here.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Thinking CP or Z atm also if u can please tell me why i should join your clan :P

I have seen you in other clans "cant remember what clans =X"

But i think you should check out Zenith our trips are not amazing every weekend but we have decent enough trips we are very active with preps we have at least 2 a week and as for mini wars we do them daily and tbh i wouldn't care and i don't think any other rank would care if u called for a couple just need to step up and ask. and as for our community its very easy to get to know people we have alot of new members the past couple weeks anyways and they have been fitting in well and we have a very active TS3.

I wish you luck trying to find a clan and ty for even mentioning that your considering Zenith.

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Rejoin WAR, obv choice is obv.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

come check out #Enormity

lotsa minis great community and fun to be in

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

Wish you didn't ******* clan hop 24/7.

Anyways, to what ever clan he goes to, he's a good kid, and is an enjoyable one to talk to.

Good luck in your search hope someone recruits you.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14