Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Influence

Scott

Building on from the topic made by Sirswat earlier in the week (may have even been last week, I can't remember), I was just wondering if any individuals have had influence over you in regards to clanning or even in regards to life.

I know some of the most prominent influencers if you will are going to be the great pkers and clan leaders of old who are renowned for their success; whether it be in pk video's or clan success. Such people as Mahatma, Hiei, Dave, Charles, Jib etc spring to mind initially but I also know that the opinion base in this community is vast and therefore even less well-known people will have influenced people a great deal.

I'm not only talking about what clan you chose to join and why or how you built your account, but even real-world preferences such as choice of music or choice of educational course/ career path. I know it can be quite hard to be influenced over the Internet, but speaking from personal experience some of my peers from past clans have directly influenced me on RuneScape and in Real Life.

Just could be an interesting topic, don't just limit yourself to RuneScape when discussing.

I like to think that the Epidemic leadership of old influenced me to become an excellent English Language student due to the fact that they were constantly writing well thought out and structured essay type topics which were always extremely fun to read. Some of the topics were extremely inspirational and directly influenced my passion for writing.

Thoughts?

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

There is nothing I could take from any of you that would or could better my life as I have the best life of anyone on these forums and I excel at everything.

Basically yeah...

If there is one person that influenced me it would have to be Goop of EOP, I remember when I first joined he used to give me tips about how to fist a girl, and was a great leader and never told us to give up no matter what.

He's ill now and all we can do now is pray to God that he will be cured.

This topic really touched me Scott, Thank you for this :)

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

spiili and purple influenced me to start actually pure clanning instead of pking with massers. idk why i just kinda saw their videos and found out what clans they were in and it looked fun

2s1ry3n.jpg

I like to think that the Epidemic leadership of old influenced me to become an excellent English Language student due to the fact that they were constantly writing well thought out and structured essay type topics which were always extremely fun to read. Some of the topics were extremely inspirational and directly influenced my passion for writing.

Thoughts?

This but not with Epidemic

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

I learned alot from past clans i was in before i stepped up and wanted to help lead.

Shroom/Zell in TGG really showed me that claning is more about community then wins.

Z0mZ0m and other ranks taught me alot of good F2P Warring in DY

and P0ke ranked me as an Elite in Calamity years ago and i got some experience from that.

I also when i first started pure claning in 2007 looked @ the Fatality leadership of that time and tried to organize things like that.

Cant think of anybody else tbh

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

This 100% was the first clan i took seriously and they showed me alot

QwnAO.png

my homeboy trileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

asian kid taught me everything when i first joined EF!( tanking, piling, ect.)

and now im eop's #1 f2p tank :o

111025213046.png

here's the first f2p mini i had with EF!