Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE's Midweek

of Aesthetic

75ed.png
Site  | Applications  | FoeTube

Don't think anyone recorded the midweek.

Another midweek hosted by Finalownage, started off by hitting some massers at 50s, GDZ & Corp; plenty of loot made! Had locs on HF so we ended up having a PKRI with HF, was fairly even opts on boths sides. Calls, piles were being create thus letting us control the fight of GDZ early on. Shortly after HF decided to call MM to help, we stayed for a bit but decided we were out opt and cbf. Nevertheless we did enjoy the fight and todays midweek, as there were some action, unlike before :)

Thank You.

Want to organise a P2P run in? pm [Foe]antO or other ranks in #finalownage
33ojkoy.png

ARE YOU DTPK (Down to PK)? If so, Idle in #Finalownage, #Midweek on irc or 'Finalownage' Friends Chat to join these "random" events.
Trips consisted of 13s 18s 50s, Revs and gdz pking, hopefully see YOU at some of the midweeks.

111207093754.png

Some Pictures:

111207093538.png

111207095136.png

111207095434.png

111206163603.png

111206163659.png

111206165346.png

35jkmtc.png

fyoj5w.png

21o8tc8.png

111206161955.png

111206163556.png

111206165212.png

111206165948.png

111206223738.png

111206225104.png

111206170107.png

ojgfhf.jpg

2popoqp.png
Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!
s2uu8o.png
Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

fuarkk3.png

zsvos7.gif

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

#finalownage

Apply today www.foe-rs.com

good job foe looked like fun

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

Was fun clearing you in 10mins with half the numbers.

Thanks for the small fight FOE, looking forward to more.

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Famous last words?

I have removed the video you posted in your original topic as it was unrelated to clan warfare (as well as the references to other videos on bullying, etc. but let's not get in to that. If you wish to have a mature discussion on the subject then make a topic regarding it in the appropriate section. Thanks).

Back on topic; well done. Though I think there's too many lava titans.

Omni is my one. My only.

I have removed the video you posted in your original topic as it was unrelated to clan warfare (as well as the references to other videos on bullying, etc. but let's not get in to that. If you wish to have a mature discussion on the subject then make a topic regarding it in the appropriate section. Thanks).

It's a video about lifting and cutting bodyfat for the Aussie Summer.

Your fat ass probably doesn't lift so you wouldn't understand. He's just asking the community of non-lifters here at PW what he should do to be cut like a diamond for the summer.

Smh nerd.

By the way, who are you?

And before you ask, a large part of Foe lifts, so this does pertain to our interests.

Was fun clearing you in 10mins with half the numbers.

Thanks for the small fight FOE, looking forward to more.

Nah we just dipped with our bank loot instead was pointless having a return fight with mains + havoc mems sniping + You & mm same fall in lmafo no doubt they would've joined in too. You didn't have half the numbers btw lmfao..

111206170445.png

111206171031.png

@jubjub

>You're

>doing

>it

>wrong

Your fat ass probably doesn't lift so you wouldn't understand. He's just asking the community of non-lifters here at PW what he should do to be cut like a diamond for the summer.

Smh nerd.

By the way, who are you?

And before you ask, a large part of Foe lifts, so this does pertain to our interests.

Whether it be about lifting or not, the references were undeniable. Perhaps you're correct and there was no harm intended by that.

If you were to, kindly, re-read my post, you would find that I wasn't discouraging the discussion. Simply asking that you hold it in a more suitiable sub-forum. This is Clan Warfare. Body-building discussion would belong in Off Topic.

Happy holidays. :)

Omni is my one. My only.

Smh nerd.

By the way, who are you?

so alpha bro. teach me how to slay girls with your 14 inch man piece and chiseled body.

Arp-1.png

Smh nerd.

By the way, who are you?

so alpha bro. teach me how to slay girls with your 14 inch man piece and chiseled body.

When you remove my warn I would be glad to share my wisdom.

Smh nerd.

By the way, who are you?

Whether it be about lifting or not, the references were undeniable. Perhaps you're correct and there was no harm intended by that.

If you were to, kindly, re-read my post, you would find that I wasn't discouraging the discussion. Simply asking that you hold it in a more suitiable sub-forum. This is Clan Warfare. Body-building discussion would belong in Off Topic.

Happy holidays. :)

Something tells me you were bullied as a young lad. Lift and you become the bully.