Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

So yeah I'm looking

AndyIbeat

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mateee, sad to see TR go =/ I saw alot of potential

As for clans, Fatality would love to have you. We get a good 4-5 Mini's plus a day (both P2P and F2P), we have both f2p/p2p preps weekly and we also have the great MARDITO A.K.A Rich. Come check us out bro:

www.rs-fi.com ~ #Fatality

Hit me up with a PM ~ [Fi]Mitch

you're all abos

favaccent.png

Hey Andy,sorry to hear about TR.

I know we have had our share of rivalry when you were in negative , but if you are willing to make a difference then i can't recommend EF enough.

You have many talents that could be of great asset , but i can understand if you were to give an obnoxious answer.We have a very strong and determined leadership where i can assure you and im certain you know is hard to find amoung these "new" clans.

cghiz.png

Click my signature

5-6 miniwars daily

strong leadership

improving pulls

Always active teamspeak

Fatality

Been kb'd from Fi's irc channel for like a month ever since I asked for a p2p miniwar

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

nme does but we suck at p2p compared to most clans so if you want p2p just save us both time and join foe/tlp

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

You should try Zenith, we are active and strong in both servers with preps every week and mini's everyday at any time, we also have a very active and friendly community with people on IRC and TS at most times. We have people from all over the world and you would be a good addition to the community.

We also have alot of fun events which you could come along to if you bored, such as revs.

You would also help our P2P ALOT

QwnAO.png

A clan with a lotta lovin` Mitch

Edit: On a serious note, I love both F2P and P2P so idm what server you specialize in, the clan needs to have a smart leadership who knows what they are doing. Active with mini wars and fun trips.

looks like you want to go to new pure order, very active in miniwars great community and trips and leaders that know what their doing, i would know

Former Outrage High Council and NPO High Council

cif4c8.png

I quitted recruiting users from this section, however, I got a feeling that you will be a reliable and loyal member no matter what clan you join. With this being said I would like you to consider joining Enemy; a small clan with a lot to offer!

Our community is tight and the atmosphere in Enemy is chilled, enjoyable, welcoming and relaxing. However, NME`Leadership knows when to put serious face on and when we set a milestone for ourselves we always reach it do to our strong group of core members.

Furthermore, Enemy can offer you a clan where everyone is pure; Enemy doesn't rely on defence, Enemy rely on organisation. If you join Enemy you'll have the opportunity to make a great impact in the F2P server and perhaps make history someday. I want YOU to experience what it feels like to be in a true pure clan, come join us!

[»» IRC: #NME | Forum ««]
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png