Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epidemic's New Forums

Ivp

Well, after a little bit of discussion we decided that Ipbfree was way too rubbish for us to use as we wanted way more customisation and features. We'd been discussing it a while, but the fact we had to basically start new after the forum hacking pushed us over the edge, seeing as we lost the majority of our posts. Therefore, we decided we'd buy an IPB License. The license cost us 150$, and 66$ for the two years of hosting.

As a clan, we managed to raise this fund in just under a day, so great job to Epidemic members for doing that.

Needless to say, our old forums statistics will be missed such as...

"We have 1,880 registered members"

"Most members ever online in one day was 147, last accomplished on March 14 2009 "

"Most users ever online was 116 on Aug 26 2009, 08:55 PM"

... But these forums are already looking and feeling way better.

It took Me, Plode, Bob, Hatton, Ownage Milk, and the Epidemic staff team a few hours of hard work late at night, but we believe we've set up the basics.

Here is the URL

http://epidemic-rs.com/forums/index.php?act=idx

Make sure you register early for a low member number, and feel free to get involved with our community in any way you like.

Hope you like them :)

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

I don't really like it:\ All of the colors clash and it's hard to look at lol. Maybe I'll try a different theme when one comes around.

PS: Unique sexy rank pl0x

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

New Skins will be added in the near future. It takes time to setup an IPB Forum from scratch when it's your first time.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

theres two skins at the moment, gonna add more/switch some up with time. It's a nice base for us to start with though

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

yes, i got member number 93

9-3 = 6

6+5 (e is 5th letter in alphabet) = 11

6 + 11 = 611

winnar

:mellow:

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Awsome stuff. I got number 100 on the dot.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

A shame you lost the stats,

but you now have a good new site, it shows the commitment of members to raise the money,

you have more control, and it's a nice inactive sweep.

I'll register later if i can remember to get 399 member number. 100 when i last looked.

Good luck

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Don't like the fact that you try to entice people to register by promising a 'low member number'. I understand that having people register on your forums may make it look fuller, but its just a join date, it means nothing.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

Don't like the fact that you try to entice people to register by promising a 'low member number'. I understand that having people register on your forums may make it look fuller, but its just a join date, it means nothing.

It's hardly "enticing" people

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Then the point of including it is?

Well considering we had almost 2k members on the last one, having something under 300 will be pretty low in a few months.. I don't see what's wrong with it?

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I