Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

200 man pull?

Pur3_Kide

Clans such as CP, EoP, TLP, IR, Z and ofcourse FOE/MM have all tried to reach maximum Clan Chat (100 people). I'm wondering what is stopping clans from reaching a 200 man pull, perhaps you guys could help me figure it out.

Would any clan be able to pull 200? If the currently limits in CC and Cwars stays the same.

Would a possible upgrade from 100 to 200 in CC/Cwars have any effect on pure world?

Is Jagex stopping clans from getting too powerful with this 100 man limit?

\ Discuss

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only limiting factor is ML. MM have used two chats on multiple occassions and using multiple chats has little if any effect on the pull. If we expanded our ML to around 300 or so we could probably hit 200 easily, but that's not the case.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

I doubt any clan could pull much over 120, even at their strongest. There just aren't enough pures in the community for a single clan to pull 200.

Hate To agree but that's just how it is and probably always will be seeing how Jagex is making everyone Quit Runescape.

Enormity

Only limiting factor is ML. MM have used two chats on multiple occassions and using multiple chats has little if any effect on the pull. If we expanded our ML to around 300 or so we could probably hit 200 easily, but that's not the case.

True, but I fine it funny that no pure clan is yet to even reach a 200 member list EVER(correct me if I'm wrong), let alone pulling 200. Somehow clans slow down as soon as they get ahead of their rivals and 'slump' themselves to get action again.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

True, but I fine it funny that no pure clan is yet to even reach a 200 member list EVER(correct me if I'm wrong), let alone pulling 200. Somehow clans slow down as soon as they get ahead of their rivals and 'slump' themselves to get action again.

MM had a 218 ML at one point, and many other clans have been fairly close such as 150, 180s etc.

We had 160 ML when we pulled 120 in E and we kept our memberlist TIGHT

you'd need at least 250 on ML to pull 200, and even then, whats the point when your competition pulls 60? Top clan leaders have sort of set the standards at 100 for an INSANELY good pull, and 80 for a great pull, and its been like that for a few years now. Its stupid for it to change, would be a waste of effort

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

I feel like MM pulled like ~130 for a few straight weeks last Spring.

Close to those numbers, but we had a larger memberlist and those pulls went to waste because fights were hard to come by.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Nobody will ever come close again. We're in decline.

I doubt any clan could pull much over 120, even at their strongest. There just aren't enough pures in the community for a single clan to pull 200.

these

Retired March 2012

I'd explain the economic theory of elasticity but cbf. Basically; no one clan has.. ehh, a form of monopoly/monopsony power. Too many substitutes so individuals spread over x amount of clans. If some clans closed into FOE/MM I'm sure we'd see it, although it'd only be a one-off because sustaining a 200 man pull is unlikely I doubt any clan has the managerial capacity to do so lol...

edit: I dunno why everyone is saying 'there's a decrease in pures' there are plenty of pures out there. Pure Warfare doesn't advertise itself enough so no 'new pures' come in creating the illusion that there's a decrease in pures.

#mayhem-makers

I'd explain the economic theory of elasticity but cbf. Basically; no one clan has.. ehh, a form of monopoly/monopsony power. Too many substitutes so individuals spread over x amount of clans. If some clans closed into FOE/MM I'm sure we'd see it, although it'd only be a one-off because sustaining a 200 man pull is unlikely I doubt any clan has the managerial capacity to do so lol...

edit: I dunno why everyone is saying 'there's a decrease in pures' there are plenty of pures out there. Pure Warfare doesn't advertise itself enough so no 'new pures' come in creating the illusion that there's a decrease in pures.

Decrease in overall players = Decrease in pures.

Runescape isn't what it was. There are not as many players as there were, therefore there are less pures.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Decrease in overall players = Decrease in pures.

Runescape isn't what it was. There are not as many players as there were, therefore there are less pures.

Whatever the decrease relative to the overall loss you can't ignore the fact there is still an abundance of pures outside of this community.

#mayhem-makers

Basically this.

You have new clans opening and closing every day now. Everyone wants to be a hero, so we have 10-15 clans pulling 40 each when we could have around 5 clans pulling 150+ each.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png