Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CP P2P Trip ~ Found the antidote

-Toxine-

6_4_69_logo.png

After a gwap filled F2P trip we took the momentum into Sunday. Peaked at around 28ish Corrupt Pures. Was a jam packed 2 hour pk trip with constant action, those being against Intense Redemption, Venom, and Enemy.

111211170342.png

111211162653.png

Videos Coming Soon ~

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures Vs. Enemy

We got a PKRI vs NME right off away from the start of our trip. They had a few more so we had to utilize our rush, instead of rushing from the south of gap, we rushed from the west. Both clans brought the fight all around the area west of GDZ. When the getting got good Venom crashed so we ran west towards spiders but nobody came. Thanks for the fight NME.

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures Vs. Intense Redemption Vs. Venom

We got a PKRI vs IR after getting a regroup. They defended at vents and we rushed from the west. We quickly pushed hard into them and they retreated towards corp. After sweeping up the area Venom rushed from the west so we ran west of Venom, in which we got the returning advantage. This worked wonders seeing as how every Venom or IR member who tried to return we just dropped them. We rushed Venom after a bit and they ran onto N.E steps. We just camped them all in single until they were done with. Made major bank loot.

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures Vs.Venom

We got annoyed of Venom crashing us twice and asked them for a clean PKRI. They ignored us so got a track out of our ass and found them around the bandit camp area. We hit them in multi and killed quite a few but many managed to get into single. Regardless we just camped all of them until there was none left.

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures Vs.Intense Redemption

We got another PKRI vs IR this time we defended west of corp. IR rushed into us and we held our ground strong. After a few minutes we pushed into to them with spec weapons out and didnt look back. I would like to say we had a major advantage but this fight was ruined due to Havoc logging in at the N.E steps. Not wanting to get crashed we ran west of vents and logged out leaving Havoc to rush IR.

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures Vs.Venom

Not really getting enough Venom, we rushed them again this time south of gap. We got them in massive clumps because we got them completely of guard. They ran to single so we dragged each of their members north into multi until we got a freeze on each one. After a while of playing around we rushed into them and killed the rest of em off , chains the few alive down to green dragons lol.

imkwsm.jpg

111211173555.png
111211171620.png
111211162534.png
111211170346.png

111211155416.png
111211155721.png
111211160456.png
111211161330.png
111211162653.png
111211163635.png

111212142455.png
111212144654.png
111212144741.png
111212144754.png
111212145136.png
111212145434.png
111212145735.png
111212150131.png

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We had about 20 people left of 24 when we went back into corp - That's because our scout at mossies told us Venom was there.

The second fight you probably had the advantage, don't know if it was major or not.

Nevertheless both fights were good fights, shame they were all crashed.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

lee from ir said u guys are gay

l0l

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

Nice

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

moss giants

you should nut up buddy and accept our f2p or p2p prep this week instead of akicking me and thinking your hard by talking sht. Just my opinion. Nme is just another control in my eyes.

didnt you guys lose to ctrl in a f2p prep lol

just sayin peter <3

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

cool , not!

why do u post **** of fights u lost?

we never lost a fight today, got crashed twice and smashed whoever in other fights.

unfortunately you don't have any room to talk due to your clan being forced to team with another clan :thumbsup:

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png