Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

First 'maxed' players; 5 bil xp!

Pur3_Kide

We all remember Zezima being #1 and making history by staying #1 forever! However, right now I think there is one specific player that could make history - S U O M I.

S U O M I; 3,68 billion xp / and 200 million xp in 14 skills! Basically he needs 1,32 billion xp to break the standard of this game.

Will S U O M I be the first to hit 5 billion xp?

Did you think this was possible 5 years ago and do you think botting played a role?

\Discuss

nm00ag.png

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He most likely will be, but there's always other no lifers that could pass him. No back when Zezima did it I didn't think even 1 billion xp was possible.

Exactly! I remember people thinking it wasn't possible to even reach 200 million xp in one skill, but this is just insane and kinda sad :unsure:

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

I never thought it was ever possible, the fact that people are working to 5 billion is (to be frank) ridiculous. Players take weeks at a time to work for 13 million in a single skill, to have a substantial amount (in the billions) experience over that, is mindblowing and depressing. I feel bad for them.

Retired March 2012

im to lazy to train 76-80 attack if some1 gets 200m xp thats pathetic?

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

I never thought it was ever possible, the fact that people are working to 5 billion is (to be frank) ridiculous. Players take weeks at a time to work for 13 million in a single skill, to have a substantial amount (in the billions) experience over that, is mindblowing and depressing. I feel bad for them.

It's really not hard. Those players can gain over 700k exp per hour at cave crawlers and only use the max exp methods in each skill(usually 400k+ unless RC/Agility, which are usually crawlered). Most of those players don't play as much as you would think(8-10 hours a day instead of 16+). When you're as efficient as suomi, you dont miss a tick and you're always concentrated on training lol.

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

u guys r stupid.

those kids dont hav to play 20 hrs a day, 8~ would be enough for them, you just have to know what you're doing and you can't waste your time pking/standing infront of g.e thinkin what you should do, they put music on and focus on training 100% without a single second wasted.

smartestmember.jpg

u guys r stupid.

those kids dont hav to play 20 hrs a day, 8~ would be enough for them, you just have to know what you're doing and you can't waste your time pking/standing infront of g.e thinkin what you should do, they put music on and focus on training 100% without a single second wasted.

This. Most main's camp for Effigy's at high quality spots that drop them. They will sit there for HOURS ON END for these effigy drops.

1175tub.png

Lol @ people ITT implying that playing for 8 hours a day is really any different than 16+. People are usually up for like 12-15 hours so how much time does that give them to do actual **** outside of the game? Not alot considering most activites to do with friends would take more than a few hours. 8, 16, 24, it's all the same and they're all nerds.

2s1ry3n.jpg

I don't care what he accomplishes. He will never have as much e-fame as zezima had when he was the #1 player.

And that has to do with the timing not accomplishments. When Zezima was #1 this game had way more players

so...yeh

Also I doubt he botted but he probably account shared.

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif

I don't care what he accomplishes. He will never have as much e-fame as zezima had when he was the #1 player.

And that has to do with the timing not accomplishments. When Zezima was #1 this game had way more players

so...yeh

Also I doubt he botted but he probably account shared.

Ya, I doubt anyone will surpass Zezima's fame in RS..

Wtf is up with these kids, 8+ hours a day? They really need to get some counseling.

MySig-1.png

RsisDead.png

Quit RS February 2010, join the club? Sold Pker D o M Btw, if anyone cares.