Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's Epic Wednesday

Ben√

Enemy vs The Unforgotten

The day started off with a small prep vs TF. It became apparent that TF wouldn\'t pull that many so we told our members that it wasn\'t mandatory- however, we still ended up pulling 28 and having to sit around 10 each round.

We ended up winning 3-0 without using Teamspeak and without the ranks warring in a few of the rounds- which was great.

111214122150.png

111214203252.png

Enemy vs Purfect

After numerous threats from the almighty Allenz after our shenanigans last night we knew we were in for a difficult challenge. We knew he had called a number of EOP, IR and WAR who weren\'t in his \'elite team\' to battle against us which led to grand total of them pulling 16. Enemy however, had been told to prepare hard.

[20:37] <01[EoP]A_L_L_E_N_Zz> just make sure u can pull

We did exactly that with 40 enemy members showing up throughout the duration of this midweek trip.

111214150132.png

111214150254.png

We fought PF, but due to their **** pull it was only a miniscule part of the trip. We decimated them in seconds and then destroyed them in single for about 5 minutes before hopping out to w57.

111214215331.png

111214215748.png

111214222651.png

Enemy vs A_L_L_E_N_Zz

I\'d like to point out if you haven\'t already voted for Enemy as the best staff on the pure warfare awards- go do it. Allenzz still flaming us challenged us to yet another prep. After him being unable to pull for the past 3 days despite massing all day and extremely hard, we decided to have a bit of fun.

It started off;

21:17] <01[EoP]A_L_L_E_N_Zz> PREP Tomorrow kid?
[21:17] <01[EoP]A_L_L_E_N_Zz> matched
[21:18] <01[NME]Ben> k
[21:18] <01[NME]Ben> pm marty

Followed by;

<4@Marty> [04:21:54pm] <Marty> I\'m currently afk, reason: Dinner, if you need something ask `Scott
<4@Marty> [04:21:20pm] <[EoP]A_L_L_E_N_Zz> want a prep tomorro?
<4@Marty> [04:21:28pm] <[EoP]A_L_L_E_N_Zz> (22:18:30) <[NME]Ben> pm marty
<4@Marty> [04:21:54pm] <Marty> 4 I\'m currently afk, reason: Dinner, if you need something ask `Scott

Then onto;

<[EoP]A_L_L_E_N_Zz> want a prep otmorro?
<[EoP]A_L_L_E_N_Zz> (22:21:49) <[EoP]A_L_L_E_N_Zz> want a prep tomorro?
<[EoP]A_L_L_E_N_Zz> (22:21:57) <[EoP]A_L_L_E_N_Zz> (22:18:30) <[NME]Ben> pm marty
<[EoP]A_L_L_E_N_Zz> (22:22:24) <Marty> I\'m currently afk, reason: Dinner, if you need something ask `Scott
<@`Scott> <`Scott> 4I\'m currently afk, reason: Dinner, if you need something ask Ivp|Offline

Then;

<10[EoP]A_L_L_E_N_Zz> want a prep tomorro?
<10Ivp|Offline> 4I am currently OFFLINE. Try PM\'ing my other nick, [NME]Altus. Sorry for the trouble.

Hi

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ownage trip as always, one could almost say it was too easy!

Thanks for the fight TF and to PF for the free return sets (:

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy