Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Redemption's Saturday smackdown - December 17th, 2011.

Dipsy

Gj IR, sorry 4 the crashes

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we won that fight , you didnt clear all of us at any point , we cleared everyone of u guys after that we dipped , we were the winner of the fight , no1 cares bout "kdr" we out returned you guys and cleared you thanks for the fight , respect.

Gj on ur day

Not sure if srs. There is something called being cleared and coming back. You can always come back but you got cleared. Vid 4 proof.

we won that fight , you didnt clear all of us at any point , we cleared everyone of u guys after that we dipped , we were the winner of the fight , no1 cares bout "kdr" we out returned you guys and cleared you thanks for the fight , respect.

Gj on ur day

Not sure if srs. There is something called being cleared and coming back. You can always come back but you got cleared. Vid 4 proof.

No , we always had some remaining opts , u guys didnt have chance to dip cuz we had a fast return group always to hit your clan , we returned hard , won it. wait for our video ty

-Bravey

Was a fun fight at the end, basically you used our superior returning as an excuse, you might of had more overall kills, but we cleared the battlefield.

Never once were we completely cleared even having 3-10 people left through alot of the fight, we returned hard and ended up with a 18vs22 victory hats off to my members, and my experienced staff.

Even where your video ends and you claim the 'fight' ends you can see people fighting inside your clump, about 15 seconds later a large group shows up and wipes the ******* slate clean, thanks for the loot.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

lol ir. I remember when you used to play with the big boys, good times. lpc now ye?

Lol'd hard all you do is talk, learn how to back your words up lil guy.

And also gj guys I hate that I missed this

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

Lol so many immature kids browse these forums.

We need a age limit

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Was a fun fight at the end, basically you used our superior returning as an excuse, you might of had more overall kills, but we cleared the battlefield.

Never once were we completely cleared even having 3-10 people left through alot of the fight, we returned hard and ended up with a 18vs22 victory hats off to my members, and my experienced staff.

Even where your video ends and you claim the 'fight' ends you can see people fighting inside your clump, about 15 seconds later a large group shows up and wipes the ******* slate clean, thanks for the loot.

You seem to be ******** yourself a bit. There were times when none of you were present at the battlefield, henceforth your final rush which did indeed clear us off the battlefield. However, what you fail to recognize is that we stayed there through waves of your members, eventually dwindling our food and prayer but we stayed nevertheless. There's a big difference in a 18vs22 as you say when the 22 people are present throughout the war and have to battle through the 18 continuously returning. With that being said, we re-rushed the battlefield under a minute after we were cleared, but you seem to have dipped faster than our black man Deshon could run there. If you truly believe you have superior organization and such, feel free to pm me for a prep.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

You seem to be ******** yourself a bit. There were times when none of you were present at the battlefield, henceforth your final rush which did indeed clear us off the battlefield. However, what you fail to recognize is that we stayed there through waves of your members, eventually dwindling our food and prayer but we stayed nevertheless. There's a big difference in a 18vs22 as you say when the 22 people are present throughout the war and have to battle through the 18 continuously returning. With that being said, we re-rushed the battlefield under a minute after we were cleared, but you seem to have dipped faster than our black man Deshon could run there. If you truly believe you have superior organization and such, feel free to pm me for a prep.

The win is obvious, you got cleared but put up one hell of a fight, thanks for the action, and like I said I’ll prep clans that show respect.

PS: Don’t get drunk and post on PW, makes you look like a ****.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

The win is obvious, you got cleared but put up one hell of a fight, thanks for the action, and like I said I’ll prep clans that show respect.

PS: Don’t get drunk and post on PW, makes you look like a ****.

It seems you got cleared, we were on low food and pray when you rushed the final time with your entire clan which then we got cleared but when we went to rush you you guys again dipped faster than a (insert black joke here) dno how you think you won but k. I put this incase you couldn't understand inu he put some big words in there.

http://216.24.204.174/graphshow.html

Now look at ^ and just leave HI and IR on.

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

#Hentai #piper

Not s00r if srs and what choatic rapiers?Its f2p.

gravite m8?....

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

#Hentai #piper