Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures - Tis the season for crashing.

Drunk

r2ngo3.jpg
25yw1zs.jpg
13z3kex.jpg

-

t7fxh4.jpg

We peaked at 47 Corrupt Pures today. We were ready to tussle and eventually found ourselves in a lot of action for the entire day. We attempted to get clean run in's vs Nme but they refused and decided to just crash our fights when they could.

<[NME]**********> All we did today was crash and hit randomers

Videos

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures vs. Hostility

CP Starting: 41. We instantly picked up from where we finished last week and hit Hostility South of maze clearing them up pretty quickly. Sadly Nme decided to crash and only managed to kill a few CP before I called everyone south to get a regroup.
imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures vs. Hostility / Fatality

CP Starting: 45 We rush HI and begin pushing them north. Suddenly, Fi rush from the north and the fight lasted for about thirty seconds until TLP came in to crash from the north east side, we were able to get away with minimal loses because Tlp rushed from Fi's side.

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures vs. Zenith

CP Starting: 40. Zenith was north of the mossies so we took the opportunity to get a quick fight in. The fight was pretty even but Nme chose to crash pretty early on.

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures vs. Zenith Round 2

CP Starting: 40. We saw Zenith walking around in mossies and sniped off a few of them who rushed us in multi. They then moved north of mossies into multi and fight began. About four minutes into the fight Nme Crashed but CP had control of most of the fight. A much better outcome for CP than from the last fight.

imkwsm.jpg
Corrupt Pures vs. The Last Pures

CP Starting: 43. We saw Zenith walking around in mossies and sniped off a few of them who rushed us in multi. They then moved north of mossies into multi and fight began. About four minutes into the fight Nme Crashed but CP had control of most of the fight.

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures vs. Hostility / Enormity

CP Starting: 43. We found Hostility south of spiders and decided to rush them. Sorry about that Enormity <3. We cleared them up pretty quickly and got ready for the cluster.

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures vs. Cluster

CP Starting: 40. We found Zenith again and began fighting but Nme and Fi rush in at different parts of the fight turning it into a cluster. We moved around managing to get a few short fights vs each clan before another rerushed. Overall it was pretty fun with no clear winner but still consisted of a good amount of action.

Corrupt Pictures

111217150519.png

111217174136.png

111217171431.png

111217161645.png

111217152159.png

111217152413.png

111217154308.png

111217154351.png

111217163924.png

111217164123.png

111217164136.png

111217164136.png

111217164138.png

imkwsm.jpg

Thanks for reading our topic.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nme just get off the topic if all ur gunna do is flame.

Did not flame at all, was just pointing out that CP is now a rune pure clan with that 44 defence account ranked.

I would post picture of proof again but Karl deleted it for whatever reason.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

its funny because we DID have a clean run in

and we beat you

then its also funny because we couldn't ever manage to catch you by yourself in multi, reason for crashing

;p

well, 40+ def is apparently officially allowed in clans on this site now

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Attempted to have a clean rivalry with NME but if you're going to crash us for whatever reason so be it. Last time we crashed you, nobody heard the end of it, it'll be worse this time around

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

30tlzyv.png

thats the overall kdr's of the trips...

nice try doe

It's odd because when we ended t7fxh4.jpg that was the kdr..

Unless prateek just runs pureclans pk trips, you're right.

Sucks that the only leader in NME that can accept a pkri is Ben, or Marty. would love a clean 1v1 when our opts are close.

bSHM3.png

30tlzyv.png

thats the overall kdr's of the trips...

nice try doe

It's odd because when we ended t7fxh4.jpg that was the kdr..

Unless prateek just runs pureclans pk trips, you're right.

Sucks that the only leader in NME that can accept a pkri is Ben, or Marty. would love a clean 1v1 when our opts are close.

You obviously ended a long time before we did then.

Don't blame you really

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

We did have a clean 1v1 lmfao we had 3 more then you when we fought at maze hill. I think that's fair considering 40 out of your 45 members have addy.

doesnt look by the pics lol u had 52 we had 35

still pm me if u want to prep