Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures - Tis the season for crashing.

Drunk

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we'll make a deal, you get an extra 10. Just fight us in a close opted fight already without the invites

who were our invites? We had some ex-members who were free today and decided to come to the trip, but i'll gladly take this back if u can gimme a list of our "invites"

We weren't on the trip with you guys. Normally your pull is around 40-50 then all of a sudden boosted to 65+ so first thing we assume is massing.. Relax it's just assumptions.

no

1. peaked at like 58

2. its the end of the ******* year of course we want to go out with a bang

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

111217164123.png

lol someone maxing an 88...

gj on ur trip

Got more kills than your clan with that 88 =]

lol yea ur right im sure your 80 cb with 35 def just overflows your chatbox with kill messages

88 cmb* 37 defense* and yes.. Yes it does

oh, well thats justifiable then, at least you're 95 prayer, and have hand cannon quested :whistling:

Nah just hand cannon.. And rune gloves =[

bSHM3.png

we'll make a deal, you get an extra 10. Just fight us in a close opted fight already without the invites

who were our invites? We had some ex-members who were free today and decided to come to the trip, but i'll gladly take this back if u can gimme a list of our "invites"

We weren't on the trip with you guys. Normally your pull is around 40-50 then all of a sudden boosted to 65+ so first thing we assume is massing.. Relax it's just assumptions.

the ignorance is killing me. where did u get 65+ from?

no

1. peaked at like 58

My mistake once again. Let me get my sh*t together Normally your pull is around 40-50 then all of a sudden boosted to "LIKE 58" so first thing we assume is massing.. Relax it's just assumptions.

bSHM3.png

Thanks for giving us action today CP

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

What are you talking about we fight every weekend.

Stop forcing us to crash you and just fight us.

you just started a **** storm, we literally begged your ranks for fights, ivp just pmed me for a prep at like 10 pm eastern but immediately shut up when i askedh im for a monday - friday prep.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

no

1. peaked at like 58

My mistake once again. Let me get my sh*t together Normally your pull is around 40-50 then all of a sudden boosted to "LIKE 58" so first thing we assume is massing.. Relax it's just assumptions.

>pull 8 more than usual.

>assumed to be massing.

okay.

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

What are you talking about we fight every weekend.

Stop forcing us to crash you and just fight us.

you just started a **** storm, we literally begged your ranks for fights, ivp just pmed me for a prep at like 10 pm eastern but immediately shut up when i askedh im for a monday - friday prep.

The more numbers they have over us the better =]

bSHM3.png

no

1. peaked at like 58

>pull 8 more than usual.

>assumed to be massing.

okay.

8 is a high amount of numbers when it comes to clanning. Most clans take 2 weeks to get 8 apps, it took nme 2 days =[

bSHM3.png

Batman they've been sending out mass emails to everybody on their forums this week. Wanted to end the year with a good bit of massing randoms

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

no

1. peaked at like 58

>pull 8 more than usual.

>assumed to be massing.

okay.

8 is a high amount of numbers when it comes to clanning. Most clans take 2 weeks to get 8 apps, it took nme 2 days =[

it's likely that we have more than 8 apps, cuz unlike cp, we have an application process and dont just accept anyone thats under 40 defence, owait

Batman they've been sending out mass emails to everybody on their forums this week. Wanted to end the year with a good bit of massing randoms

You can keep baiting about massing but it won't help you win on Saturdays.

Same old CP, never changing...

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

no

1. peaked at like 58

>pull 8 more than usual.

>assumed to be massing.

okay.

Last week.

40 people, peaking at 46

Today

55 people, peaking at 60

+15-20 in one week. Not +8.

I win.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

no

1. peaked at like 58

>pull 8 more than usual.

>assumed to be massing.

okay.

Last week.

40 people, peaking at 46

Today

55 people, peaking at 60

+15-20 in one week. Not +8.

I win.

yes, yes you do :whistling:

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM