Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CP P2P Trip ~ "Wait, we dont have a +10? Say No "

-Toxine-

6_4_69_logo.png

After yesterdays F2P Pk trip consisting of ripping up anybody close to our opts and even giving a clan fights down by 15, we looked to take the momentum into P2P which we just did. Today we peaked at 40 Corrupt Pures in the P2P server.

111218180913.png

Not really much went down due to the amount of crashing that took place today but we were happy enough with such a good peak. Today we had a 1v1 vs NME which we were completely dominating in, cut short by TLP crashing from our side. They ended their trip after an hour regardless. Also as per usual we stuffed Hostilities glory holes even though their peak today was like 8 or somethin :kanye:

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures Vs. Enemy

They set up at gap and we charged in from the east. It was a good front for front fight but we were dominating on both sides. We purposesly set up our tanks on the north and more people on the south which worked perfectly because the south just ran theirs over.

We were in major control of this fight but we heard TLP were on their way. We thought just maybe NME would stick around to help us kill the crashers but they hauled ass west. We followed and just cleared up even more of them.

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures Vs. Hostility Kids with their heads cut off screaming for their lifes

After this we literally pleaded with NME ranks in pm for a run in which would result in them sending us around in a carousel with the end result being no reply lol. We went around looking for other clans to kill and ofcource Hostility came into mind. Found them around vents and rushed and killed everybody.

imkwsm.jpg

Thank you to all of the Corrupt Pures who attended. Wish our PKRI vs NME could not have been crashed because through our vids and pictures you can easily tell that we were on the point of finishing them. See you soon non the less :teehee:

imkwsm.jpg

111218154226.png
111218155401tvw.png
111218180210.png
111218180344.png
111218180926.png
111218181000.png
111218181019.png
111218181048.png
111218182836.png

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks, overall good trip did well against the likes of nme... shame about the crashers 1-800 call tlp

[teaser=http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1140" target="_blank">

cpsig.png
RSN : Old Plums

Clan : Corrupt Pures

</a>

Click Anywhere Above Here For My PW Page, Or Below For CP Site !

If You Need Help Or Have Any Questions With Corrupt Pures PM ME

"Major control of the fight"

111218212914.png

Doesn't look that way. Find any solid proof and prove me wrong.

(BUT ILL B ON MY TOPIX!!!)

Regardless of KDR, we had more kills than you plus TLP hit us from our side so.... I think you should rethink your bs man. Sorry for beating you this entire month in f2p and p2p :\

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

seems fake to me

Everything seems fake to you, you guys are NME , the clan that can take on CP 1v1 in both servers ( with ofcource the 10+ opt advantage ) but won't prep us! :thumbsup: "

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

111218180210.png

"they have so many ffs"

nice .75 kdr LOL

from what i heard our south side smashed yours and the north sides were even according to that pic

i think the kdr speaks for itself too lol

111218181019.png

in that pic its 20v15 in the map too and ur getting wrapped around

talk about dominating my ass

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Your clan revolves around KDR. Why else would you end an hour after you departed from Edge. And youre seriously even attempting to use the KDR excuse seeing as how TLP crashed from our side the first fight lol. We stayed out an hour after you as well.

AzfyA.png

Your clan revolves around KDR. Why else would you end an hour after you departed from Edge. And youre seriously even attempting to use the KDR excuse seeing as how TLP crashed from our side the first fight lol. We stayed out an hour after you as well.

stayed out another hour and got one fight?

sounds boring

if im correct you had 2 fights in 2 hours according to you, both around 2-3 minutes probably, hi only like 1 minute.

waste of time if you ask me

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Your clan revolves around KDR.

stopped reading there because:

[23:02] <`Scott> you stood at mossies all day

[23:02] <[CP]Toxine> standing at mossies got us a 1.37 kdr

k0

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Your clan revolves around KDR.

stopped reading there because:

[23:02] <`Scott> you stood at mossies all day

[23:02] <[CP]Toxine> standing at mossies got us a 1.37 kdr

k0

Was sarcasm you anti social ****

OT: NME mad =/

#Clan-CP

I think it also speaks wonders of NMEs game plan when they end AFTER AN HOUR. They still had 30+ and we had around those opts but they still decided to end. Its pretty pathetic to say the least and obvious that they have no chance against us, but of cource their member base is so wrapped up :[

AzfyA.png

Great job boys

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"