Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith 2011 - 2012

Co0kiezs

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offence, but didn't you reopen in late July?

A great 6 months nonetheless. Keep it up and happy holidays.

P.S.- Your grammar is improving but still not the best ;)

*Offense

and yea but for most clans we closed for 2 months and we thought it wasn't right. We have re-opened, and ever since our pulls have always remained consistent and improving, os if you really want to count that little 2 month period then we have been open for other 17 months.

In England, the correct spelling is offence. The American spelling is offense.

Also Skillzy was right your clan hasn't survived the full year of 2011-2012, so it really should say 9-10 months at most.

Nice vid though, little too fast in parts.

As Skillzy pointed out you've improved since you reopened you've gone from the 20 pulls you had when you closed to the 40 pulls you have now you reopened which is a huge improvement for your clan. You shouldn't limit yourselves to 'Best MPC' as you claim which is arguable, you should aim for much more.

Good luck for 2012

P.S.

I also thought this was another closing topic from you guys.

As Skillzy pointed out you've improved since you reopened you've gone from the 20 pulls you had when you closed to the 40 pulls you have now you reopened which is a huge improvement for your clan. You shouldn't limit yourselves to 'Best MPC' as you claim which is arguable, you should aim for much more.

Good luck for 2012

P.S.

As clever as you think you are you know nothing of our pulls when we closed we peaked 45's weeks before our 1 year trip when we headed out with about 88 people.

and calling our selves the #1 MPC isnt a bad thing how can we prove we are? some people dont even think MPC's are even real ? CP/IR didn't fight us for months and FI got crashed by HPC's every trip to the point it was hard to get a clean run in. we beat p2p clans such as NPO in there own server we got declined preps from every other clan besides TLP/FOE/EOP and we have gone to the point where we can beat them in preps here and there.

Im not cocky im confident and confidence is the key.

OT: The vid was very good i think lmafo did a very nice job with this 1 kinda blurry on some part and i agree it was fast in some parts also but it did get the point across we did improve dramatically over 2011

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

I never liked Zenith. I once considered applying with some friends but we got a real nice look at your community for what it was worth, garbage.

That being said, the past is the past and you guys have come a long way. You had some ups and some serious downs. IR wrecking you is pretty memorable, just being honest. Look at them now though, I don't even know about that clan.

You've exceeded expectations of many and have proved the be a contender and it seems like you guys are having fun and you've had a few notable members/leaders come through the clan and some that may still remain (I'm really not sure, MB).

Congratulations!

Keith, i like you.

Gj zenith you did alot for only being open for 6 months ,looks like a promising 2012 for you.

I like anyone that likes me.

I like you. Friends?

On Topic : GJ zenith 2012 looks bright for you.

es3qhp.gif

No offence, but didn't you reopen in late July?

A great 6 months nonetheless. Keep it up and happy holidays.

P.S.- Your grammar is improving but still not the best ;)

*Offense

and yea but for most clans we closed for 2 months and we thought it wasn't right. We have re-opened, and ever since our pulls have always remained consistent and improving, os if you really want to count that little 2 month period then we have been open for other 17 months.

In England, the correct spelling is offence. The American spelling is offense.

Also Skillzy was right your clan hasn't survived the full year of 2011-2012, so it really should say 9-10 months at most.

Nice vid though, little too fast in parts.

Good luck for 2012

P.S.

Actually, Josh, "Offense" is used in relation to sports. "Offence" is used in correlation to law or feeling.

Haha but I don't expect you of all people to know that. You just made my day though, thank you. Have a great new year.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

I never liked Zenith. I once considered applying with some friends but we got a real nice look at your community for what it was worth, garbage.

That being said, the past is the past and you guys have come a long way. You had some ups and some serious downs. IR wrecking you is pretty memorable, just being honest. Look at them now though, I don't even know about that clan.

You've exceeded expectations of many and have proved the be a contender and it seems like you guys are having fun and you've had a few notable members/leaders come through the clan and some that may still remain (I'm really not sure, MB).

Congratulations!

Keith, i like you.

Gj zenith you did alot for only being open for 6 months ,looks like a promising 2012 for you.

I like anyone that likes me.

I like you. Friends?

On Topic : GJ zenith 2012 looks bright for you.

Yes, I love this topic.

It wasn't a vid of your year, it was a vid of the good parts of the year, you didn't include any of the negative's. You've improved though and credit to you.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

It wasn't a vid of your year, it was a vid of the good parts of the year, you didn't include any of the negative's.

20h8q4g.jpg

Well it's true if it was the whole year, it would of included the fullout amongst other rivalries.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.