Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Favourite moment(s) on RuneScape!

Pur3_Kide

My favourite moment was back in 2007, I was at bandits training strength when I received a PM from a friend. He asked me to come and kill a kid for blue halloween mask, I got 10M split from it. Which was a fücking lot of cash back then! Anyhow, this changed the way I played RuneScape and from that day on, I started luring everyday and I enjoyed it so much!

Everyone on this forum got a favourite moment(s) that somehow impacted the way they play RuneScape. This can be due to a quest, skill or pking. Share with us! :D

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Luring with my cousin as a main.

He was a rune pure, well a failed one.

I was like 75 76 70 or something but i had barrows gloves.

Was the edge tree lure over the bridge, I was the only person his friends knew who lured in full rune, he'd blitz and we both spec.

We got a purple partyhat lure, i hit a 23-26 spec cause i loved questing and i had barrows gloves and max str bonus. My best memory from scape.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

When I got a Full Rune Zammy set with TH during the BH era when it was multi. We were in a German world, since that day when i cashed in on 2 mil gp, never went below that amount of coins. Good Times.

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

My favorite moments were:

3. Back in the old classic days, of varrock border pking with low level 13's, only needed 5 attack for steel 2 handers, 22 ranged, and 28 strength (I remember the exact stats lol) The golden days of "pures" pking at castle, edge, ALL ALONG VARROCK BORDER, nemesis kkc, aka son, a handful of others such as U P K M E. Then came rs2, and mahatma, kids range, hiei.

All in all really fun times.

2. Then there was the time where I started clanning, with Pure annihilation (Frozen Dynasty) - the first "low level pures" to start really utilizing binds at maze fights. (5v13 no ts/vent back then)

"Freelancers era" with Devil Kiss X who turned out to be a dude, but was a solid leader overall. Made it pretty far with FL imo.

1. Quit for a few years came back in 2010, when Chaotic was about 3 months old, the founders/co leaders Hugh and Callum inspired me, and I ended up joining and trying my best to contribute to the clan however I could, even with Duval around the clan ended up going pretty far because we got extremely lucky with the ranks.

There I met a great friend named Digsy, and a few others (Jam, Troy, Rogan, Sho, C0p, Ch Jr, and few other blokes that I'm sure I'm forgetting).

The first month that dungeoneering came out Digsy and I grinded 6 hours a day, 7 days a week for 2 consecutive weeks, we were one of the "first" pures with Chaotic rapiers, and people from all clans were starting to really get into clan wars/turmoil.

We mini'd/prepped against the best clans and held our ground, once beating Foes 6 man 120 unit of maxed 20 def kids. We did well against all of our competition (IR, CD, EX, POT, cp) and eventually Walli asked me to arrange a prep, I agreed and we got our asses handed to us pretty badly by the Final Owners, but it was a good experience because we ended up 3-0ing POT (The first pronounced turmoil clan).

As time went on the most MEMORABLE memory would be a last round at a prep vs FI. It was 2v22 the last kids standing were Digsy and I, throughout my career of scaping, I have never ever warred/practiced/talked to somebody so much (the idiot was pretty much my bff at the moment lolz) but we literally read each others minds, no talking, no communication whatsoever, and just back to back, had PERFECT transitions, from switching DDS specs, to rapier, to prayer swapping, banged out 7 kids straight. Ending was 17 on FI's part, and even if we lost, we still progressed at a solid rate.

It's sad that not every ending can be a happy ending though, things can and will be ruined by a single idiot. But I don't regret spending all that time on Scape, I don't regret meeting people who I still talk to, to this day, I don't regret the memories created although however nerdy they were.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

when a girl called Evil Angel44 came up to me in lumbridge and gave me 40k.

was the best day of my runescape career especially since i was around lvl 30 not knowing much about runescape. :wub:

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

Pking and luring around castle in 2007

Most recent was when dungeoneering came out, had some good times with complete strangers in the game. Best skill made, sad people didnt capitalize on it when it was fresh and dging was fun.

Epidemic : giant penor and mocking other clans in general :D good times

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

My favorite moments were:

3. Back in the old classic days, of varrock border pking with low level 13's, only needed 5 attack for steel 2 handers, 22 ranged, and 28 strength (I remember the exact stats lol) The golden days of "pures" pking at castle, edge, ALL ALONG VARROCK BORDER, nemesis kkc, aka son, a handful of others such as U P K M E. Then came rs2, and mahatma, kids range, hiei.

All in all really fun times.

2. Then there was the time where I started clanning, with Pure annihilation (Frozen Dynasty) - the first "low level pures" to start really utilizing binds at maze fights. (5v13 no ts/vent back then)

"Freelancers era" with Devil Kiss X who turned out to be a dude, but was a solid leader overall. Made it pretty far with FL imo.

1. Quit for a few years came back in 2010, when Chaotic was about 3 months old, the founders/co leaders Hugh and Callum inspired me, and I ended up joining and trying my best to contribute to the clan however I could, even with Duval around the clan ended up going pretty far because we got extremely lucky with the ranks.

There I met a great friend named Digsy, and a few others (Jam, Troy, Rogan, Sho, C0p, Ch Jr, and few other blokes that I'm sure I'm forgetting).

The first month that dungeoneering came out Digsy and I grinded 6 hours a day, 7 days a week for 2 consecutive weeks, we were one of the "first" pures with Chaotic rapiers, and people from all clans were starting to really get into clan wars/turmoil.

We mini'd/prepped against the best clans and held our ground, once beating Foes 6 man 120 unit of maxed 20 def kids. We did well against all of our competition (IR, CD, EX, POT, cp) and eventually Walli asked me to arrange a prep, I agreed and we got our asses handed to us pretty badly by the Final Owners, but it was a good experience because we ended up 3-0ing POT (The first pronounced turmoil clan).

As time went on the most MEMORABLE memory would be a last round at a prep vs FI. It was 2v22 the last kids standing were Digsy and I, throughout my career of scaping, I have never ever warred/practiced/talked to somebody so much (the idiot was pretty much my bff at the moment lolz) but we literally read each others minds, no talking, no communication whatsoever, and just back to back, had PERFECT transitions, from switching DDS specs, to rapier, to prayer swapping, banged out 7 kids straight. Ending was 17 on FI's part, and even if we lost, we still progressed at a solid rate.

It's sad that not every ending can be a happy ending though, things can and will be ruined by a single idiot. But I don't regret spending all that time on Scape, I don't regret meeting people who I still talk to, to this day, I don't regret the memories created although however nerdy they were.

the worst day of my runescape career; meeting furious

lol

in all honesty, had some great times pure clanning.

My masser leading days, The unblemished pures followed by Oblivion. My first step into serious clanning was leading an LPC called Insignia, will never forget the brotherhood we had going in there. Epidemic was great, as was DP for the short time I spent there. Learnt most from my time at Chaotic however and will never forget them. Negative and NME are both worth a mention as well.

The people you meet, the times that you spend with them can be priceless, even if its over a computor.

tmapw.png

pking at lvl 10 in old wildy at hills, was in a clan of 10 or so people, was really fun.

would have to include the fact I've met some really cool people on this game, I still speak to most now.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Old wild when none cared about anything and i was like 44 att 83 str and ****** range/mage

I got over 1k r scims back den from just f2p pking was just too fun :D

Best time was in F2p back in those days should have never gotten into p2p pking , although i liked the return with bh worlds no ep got mad loot these first few days :)

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png