Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE VS EOP - P2P PREP

iX0

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasn't a p2p prep, and next time i won't give you 30 min after starting time so you don't pull 25 when we have 40 rofl.

stop trying to make yourselves look better than you really are, if you ever want an actual p2p prep ill be in #clan-eop

gj on your fun war and beating SoftPillow in p2p

last i can recall when foe and eop had a p2p prep organised, eop skipped it so foe had to prep fi

???

you guys still can't take a loss i see

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

oh come on, you call that a prep? Lmao..

still 9-0

I think one of your 9 was a prep without mage. If it counts for a win, I believe this one would be a loss. Good job on so many wins this week, though.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

wasn't a p2p prep, and next time i won't give you 30 min after starting time so you don't pull 25 when we have 40 rofl.

stop trying to make yourselves look better than you really are, if you ever want an actual p2p prep ill be in #clan-eop

last i can recall when foe and eop had a p2p prep organised, eop skipped it so foe had to prep fi

???

kk i got a question for you..

??? Why don't FI prep EoP ???

:teehee:

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif

???

It's a joke...

That's what Kyle posted on our topic when we veat then in the mage off prep. And last time we prepped foe they won 2-1 and we did decently.

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

the only event i come on for this week which was meant to start at 9 i had to wait until ******* 9:40 before your sorry ass clan had anything resembling a pull to fight with.

you made me miss a significant amount of harry potter and the chamber of secrets which my parents were watching down stairs.

you angered me. not a good move boy.

#TEAM-WALLI

Gj on the prep FOE, you guys are significantly good at P2P so we will gladly settle with a 2-1 loss and just hope for better next time! Can't believe the amount of FOE members that have been getting trolled from "lmao not a real prep"...it's obvious we are joking, we're just back-tracking in your own footprints in terms of trying to troll, except somehow you guys are falling for it (with some exceptions). :D

Some people seems as if they are getting a bit worked up over it, remember guys, just cause magic was ON this round, doesn't mean it's not for FUN...

@Walli, gg, Chamber of Secrets is old as the hills anyways, l2 watch new movies. :)

thekingu.png