Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Forums?

Keith

Not trying to stroke my own ego here but...OK I AM.

I always like to claim to be the only person who was an active user on PureVillage, Pure Community, PureScape, Pure Project, PureWarfare, and PureNation, I know there's probably some others here.

Anyone remember these? Remember one I might of missed? Remember who ran these? What they looked like?

Most people remember or know the history of PC so I won't go into that.

PureVillage though I want to say that was ran by some female pure player I can't remember TBH though. It was a dark forum though, default look was black and gray.

PureScape, I know some guys branched off and did that. Default was green and white, light look to it. I know SeanP was an admin on it.

PureProject, dark bluish look. Kind of techy looking I guess you could say. I know the late I Heavenz I was the head on this project, no pun intended.

PureNation, yeah you know and Sefket.

Please don't take this the wrong way. PW IS SUPERIOR I SWEAR.

I had a 8k post count on PC lol... I wish I could transfer my post count on to here for almost a 10k pc :)

Lol.

You were never on PC nor did you have 8k posts. Realize that the IPBfree board that switched to the common IPB only had upwards to 370k posts before PC died off. Before that their IF board had hardly half. PC wasn't as active as PW is and no user ever got above 3k posts.

Please stop, you're killing me :confused:

I had a 8k post count on PC lol... I wish I could transfer my post count on to here for almost a 10k pc :)

Lol.

You were never on PC nor did you have 8k posts. Realize that the IPBfree board that switched to the common IPB only had upwards to 370k posts before PC died off. Before that their IF board had hardly half. PC wasn't as active as PW is and no user ever got above 3k posts.

Please stop, you're killing me :confused:

Omni'd

logo424157266651344990632.png

Wasn't as active as others on PC, but will always be the first "Pure Site" in my eyes since only on PC/PN/PW. Now only actively post on PW

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

I preferred the days without pure forums. Back when rivalries actually meant something, and propaganda topics didnt exist.

And to this day the pures I meet who are not a part of this forum community are a lot nicer than the latter.

Sorry if you disagree

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid